wrozbita_ariel

May 5, 2018
I don't have a secret to find in chapter 6 when searching lockers, chapter 5 during Gloria scene and chapter 2 when with Ellen in Alexis's cabinet. Anyone can help me? Anyone with the same problem? I'm kissing off these pictures but I'm pretty sure that is why I cannot access hidden scene in Chapter 6.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I don't have a secret to find in chapter 6 when searching lockers, chapter 5 during Gloria scene and chapter 2 when with Ellen in Alexis's cabinet. Anyone can help me? Anyone with the same problem? I'm kissing off these pictures but I'm pretty sure that is why I cannot access hidden scene in Chapter 6.
You "DON'T have a secret to find or you DO have a secret to find?" Anyway, you should download a walkthrough on the first page from this same thread, it will help you to find all the secrets on the game.

wrozbita_ariel

May 5, 2018
I DO NOT have a secret to find. There is no "Possible clue" box popping at these moments I described. Of course I downloaded a walkthrough, that is why I know the secrets should be there.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Lol Hey I was just stating my honest opinion, I did not want to attack or "make a shitty remark" like you just said. I give credits where credits are due. I love the animations and the renders of this game and I gave mad props for it. I only stated one thing that I didn't enjoy about this game, ONE. SINGLE. THING, and it is the storytelling.

To be specific, I did not say I wanted more sex scenes, that's not what I play these games for. I enjoy good story and right now the storytelling isn't up to my liking. I feel like the tempo of the story just feels like too slow paced, dull, dragged out a little too much. Like for example, after reading a particular slow paced, suspended sequence, you kind of wanted a little more fast, upper tempo sequence so it kinda balance it out a little. Right now, when I read the story, it always feel slow spaced and suspended which doesn't give me this kind of excitement to continue to read on. You probably think I wanted more actions sequences, in a sense, yes, but I believe an upper tempo sequence can be achieve by many more things other than just pure actions or sex scenes. Maybe a lighter feel sequence to it like characters are not always acting so mysterious and talking so serious to each other?

Weirdly, I didn't have this particular problem when I play Depraved Awakening. So yes I love DA more than this game, DA was one of the best games I've ever played on this site. This again is purely my opinion, I didn't mean to attack the dev, I mean if I'm at the minority here, PhillyGames can just ignore my opinion and do what he thinks is best. I was just stating what I think and if PhillyGames kind of getting an idea of what I'm trying to say I would be very honored. I love DA so much that I was looking to play CoBD, and that is why my first post was to state my opinion because I'm invested in PhillyGames's works that I wanted to share my opinion on his game.
I actually agree with you. I think this game is overall still really good but Depraved Awakening had better pacing & better sex scenes. It was also serious but not as dark as this game.

Reactions: yab0jj

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Looks like there's no Dev update, but there is one for Halloween. Let's see if I can make this work...

Happy Halloween!
As voted, the Egyptian theme won. I'll be honest that I am glad it did :) Not everything has to be dark and scary, we have enough of that lately. The more lewd shots I will post for the Ghost tier and up right after this. Hope you guys enjoy.
As for the game, it is now in proof, so release will be very soon.
I won't take up much of your time tonight, just make sure you enjoy tonight as best as you can. I am just going to have myself a nice dinner and watch some horror movies, I am thinking Evil Dead and Army of Darkness :) Need to enjoy the ravings of Bruce Campbell lol.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Looks like there's no Dev update, but there is one for Halloween. Let's see if I can make this work...

Happy Halloween!
As voted, the Egyptian theme won. I'll be honest that I am glad it did :) Not everything has to be dark and scary, we have enough of that lately. The more lewd shots I will post for the Ghost tier and up right after this. Hope you guys enjoy.
As for the game, it is now in proof, so release will be very soon.
I won't take up much of your time tonight, just make sure you enjoy tonight as best as you can. I am just going to have myself a nice dinner and watch some horror movies, I am thinking Evil Dead and Army of Darkness :) Need to enjoy the ravings of Bruce Campbell lol.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
yep its kinda sad..but when i saw katie like this i felt like...
73270_8b38fccb145655502887948289_700wa_0(1).gif

Altharion

Aug 8, 2020
This is the first game who made me want to react about it. Sex is great but even without it this VN would be on my top tier list.
I would be surprised if the devs read this but thanks, I really enjoyed it.

I wonder what they could have done with a bigger budget. I would have loved it to be more investigation focused. I feel to passive on the story but it only mean they got me to feel invested in it.

The fact that there is no Lgbt bashing in this game is really great, I enjoy my games respectuous of everyone even if we don't share the same orientations.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes