Sep 3, 2020
I guess the new update is coming around November 5<>10.

PS:About the image, I always knewn that Sonja is the type of woman who take the hook.:p:D:LOL:

yeah this game is downright perfectand it's a work of art if you ask me but I'm worried how long we have before the end of the game

I mean what if the game ends and we don't get to spend any time with Sonia and I don't just mean sleeping with her i mean don't get me wrong i am looking forward to fucking her brains out

but I want to spend some time with her

and maybe reconnect emotionally and maybe fix our marriage I mean who in their right mind let's a woman like that go

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
yeah this game is downright perfectand it's a work of art if you ask me but I'm worried how long we have before the end of the game

I mean what if the game ends and we don't get to spend any time with Sonia and I don't just mean sleeping with her i mean don't get me wrong i am looking forward to fucking her brains out

but I want to spend some time with her

and maybe reconnect emotionally and maybe fix our marriage I mean who in their right mind let's a woman like that go
And honestly, I find that's my gripe with some games. Like, I find a game perfect, and it ends really well... But it shows us them being pregnant without having a pregnant scene, or reward sex scenes. Depraved Awakenings was good because we got our final scenes with our chosen routes, but if I'm creampie-ing someone, I want to see the fruits of my labour in action at least once.

That said, even if we don't get it for this, this game will have been fantastic. (Though, really we only have the one really depraved scene that I can remember, and that's the one with Shanlon. It would be a shame to only get one super crazy scene like that.)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It's pretty much subjective... some might like her, but for me she is totally uninteresting. I mean, if there is scene with here, I wouldn't skip it, but, if there is no, I wouldn't notice it. But like I said, maters of taste are subjective. FWIW, I hope we will fuck the shit out of bolter girl.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hopefully, Philly takes pity on Sonia's fans and gives us something with her, at least a flashback scene, Sonia is a badass woman and a loyal friend, absolutely love her bickering with the MC, it's obvious that there's still some feelings between these two. I'd also like to know why they divorced.

But I'm more afraid of her dying in the skirmish protecting the MC from the Redmoon or some other sick motherfucker who wants to pop him off.

I mean who in their right mind let's a woman like that go
We don't know the official reason to why they divorced, could've been the MC's manwhore bad habits, or they called it quits after the Caracas incident... if u on Katie's path, there's a flashback of him and Sonia, one of them is shooting a little girl who probably had the same powers Gloria has. Maybe Sonia shot her and did some stupid shit after the incident that didn't sit well with him, so they decided to divorce.:unsure:

Right now we can just speculate, but don't worry, Philly doesn't leave plot holes and unanswered questions, future updates will clear that up. As for the "who would leave a woman like that" question, I'll say the MC, and I give you two solid reasons for that called Victoria or Katie.;) Ellen, Gloria, Sasha (the bolter girl) and the foul-mouthed spoiled brat Chandra are also good alternatives.

maters of taste are subjective. FWIW, I hope we will fuck the shit out of bolter girl.
Agreed x2. You a man of culture, brother !!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope you guys are right about Sasha ever since she first appeared I thought when are we going to get a piece of that :love: and the fact she keeps appearing around the MC I hope it's soon and Philly doesn't leave us hanging with her. For as little time she has had she's made quite the impact. ;)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I hope you guys are right about Sasha ever since she first appeared I thought when are we going to get a piece of that :love: and the fact she keeps appearing around the MC I hope it's soon and Philly doesn't leave us hanging with her. For as little time she has had she's made quite the impact. ;)
I am sure Philly will listen to the players and fans of CoBD. I don't think he did that poll about the girls of the game for nothing. As far as I know, Sasha had the highest voting rate on that poll, so... I think he will prepare some interesting plot with Sasha on the future.

Jun 20, 2018
Just because they have a similar theme it doesn't make both games of the same genre. This one is a visual novel, the other is a FPS/RPG hybrid.
They're the same genre, and that genre is cyberpunk.

Mass Effect, Star Trek, Halo, and Pattern Recognition are all science-fiction even though one is an RPG, one is a TV series, one is an FPS, and the other is a novel.

Philly himself calls it cyberpunk.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
gen·re
/ˈZHänrə/

noun

1. a category of artistic composition, as in music or literature, characterized by similarities in form, style, or subject matter.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They're the same genre, and that genre is cyberpunk.

Mass Effect, Star Trek, Halo, and Pattern Recognition are all science-fiction even though one is an RPG, one is a TV series, one is an FPS, and the other is a novel.

Philly himself calls it cyberpunk.
Theme is the subject of the writting, the setting for the story. Genre is the particular style or form aplied to creating a piece of art, which is a game in this case.

In this case philly grabbed the thematic of a cyberpunk distopia into a visual novel.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Based on the definition I posted, genre is more applicable ("literature").

A theme tends to be internal, as in within a musical piece or throughout a novel. Genre is the class of such works. Thus, "cyberpunk" is a genre of fiction.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Based on the definition I posted, genre is more applicable ("literature").

A theme tends to be internal, as in within a musical piece or throughout a novel. Genre is the class of such works. Thus, "cyberpunk" is a genre of fiction.
On literature yes but a game (either on pc or console) needs to be interactive by design, hence why the form how it is created matter a lot too.

Jun 28, 2019
Theme is the subject of the writting, the setting for the story. Genre is the particular style or form aplied to creating a piece of art, which is a game in this case.

In this case philly grabbed the thematic of a cyberpunk distopia into a visual novel.
Horror is a genre, science fiction is a genre, you've got everything backwards. "Movie" is not a genre, "book" is not a genre, "TV" is not a genre, and "video game" is not a genre. Genre pertains to subject matter, not medium.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Tell me when one of you is right and queen Elizabeth herself comes to your place and declares you the CEO of English.

It's 2020 guys. Anyone who argues on the internet automatically loses the argument.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes