karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
I got problem with scenes with Victoria in v0.7, I'm on 'love' path with her but didn't get one of those 2 scenes of her in that update, followed the walkthrough but still didn't get the point to got the scenes. It's supposed to be in MC house I guess but it's getting skipped/w.e. The walkthrough says I need to have 6 points with her to get it but even with walkthrough all i can get is 5. I appreciate your help guys.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I got problem with scenes with Victoria in v0.7, I'm on 'love' path with her but didn't get one of those 2 scenes of her in that update, followed the walkthrough but still didn't get the point to got the scenes. It's supposed to be in MC house I guess but it's getting skipped/w.e. The walkthrough says I need to have 6 points with her to get it but even with walkthrough all i can get is 5. I appreciate your help guys.
Which scenes exactly are you trying to get? Post here one screenshot (Use "S") of these scenes so that we can help you.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Did you disable the bug in chapter 3? If so that is most likely the issue which is blocking access to Victoria's scenes in v0.7 - need to leave the bug turned on.

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
Did you disable the bug in chapter 3? If so that is most likely the issue which is blocking access to Victoria's scenes in v0.7 - need to leave the bug turned on.
Just read it on second walkhrough, Zoey's walkthrough says you need to disable the bug or I just can't read, thank you for your time and answer sir!

Reactions: Meushi

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 871301
This scenes, I assume one is MC corruption route and one is 'love' route.
It is a little trick to unlock both of those scenes. You must follow paths doing some specific choices:

1: On the chapter 1, you must let Victoria use Spellbound on the MC.
2: On the chapter 2, you must choose go to the party with Victoria(for romance path).
3: On the chapter 3, the MC will find out that there is a "bug" planted in this apartament. You must NOT remove the bug (To achieve the bath scene on the chapter 7).
4: On the chapter 4, when following Victoria, if you play right, there is three option: Knock, Sneak and Break. You MUST choose Knock to lead on both of these scene you wish to unlock.
5: To unlock the bath scene on the chapter 7, you must have 3 or less points with Victoria, otherwise, the scene always will follow to romance path one.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Xarvok

Jun 17, 2017
Not only is the story interesting, I also really love the character designs. I loved Depraved Awakening and I can't wait to see this as a finished prouct.

Reactions: AlienEDM

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Okay, the good news is things are getting much closer and will be in beta testers hands very shortly. The Bad news, I am not sure if I will make it by end of month. I am trying, but it is too close to call.
So, what I will do is if it does come to that, any patreon as of this month at the $5 tier and up will be supplied a link via message on patreon as soon as it does go live for that tier regardless if you are still a patreon or not. Hopefully that works for anyone expecting it this month.
Again, I apologize for the wait on this one. It's totally on me.
As always guys, stay awesome.
Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Okay, the good news is things are getting much closer and will be in beta testers hands very shortly. The Bad news, I am not sure if I will make it by end of month. I am trying, but it is too close to call.
So, what I will do is if it does come to that, any patreon as of this month at the $5 tier and up will be supplied a link via message on patreon as soon as it does go live for that tier regardless if you are still a patreon or not. Hopefully that works for anyone expecting it this month.
Again, I apologize for the wait on this one. It's totally on me.
As always guys, stay awesome.
Philly
I guess the new update is coming around November 5<>10.

PS:About the image, I always knewn that Sonja is the type of woman who take the hook.:p:D:LOL:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes