cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most likely some free music unless dev is musician too or paid bit for some musician to make songs.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
hey guys can someone upload the ost if you have them please? i tried looking for them but out of the 20+ ost i found about 5 the rest doesn't pop out
If you are talking about the CoBD's sountracks, you could use UnRen to unpack the RPA packages and extract the sounds. If it just for your personal use, I think this is legal.

May 22, 2019
Stella (Sonja's gun) is definitely not lightweight, at one point in the game MC states that Sonja should be glad she isn't running with Stella. The gun itself looks like a modified M249 LMG with a 40mm grenade launcher. so it should weigh some 20lbs.
Stella is basically KAC Chainsaw with Grenade launcher attachment

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
this work of art has the best signatures i have seen so far. Great stuff. big thumbs up to who made them. really good

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
If we take DA as an example Philly is pretty much going by "you can have your cake and eat it too", I would say is certain that Sonia in one way or another is going to get a scene, however I don't think is something needed, he can't make it work in the story then I guess it will be some kind of extra.

Reactions: ant007
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes