Rammstein1

Aug 26, 2019
Stella (Sonja's gun) is definitely not lightweight, at one point in the game MC states that Sonja should be glad she isn't running with Stella. The gun itself looks like a modified M249 LMG with a 40mm grenade launcher. so it should weigh some 20lbs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Stella (Sonja's gun) is definitely not lightweight, at one point in the game MC states that Sonja should be glad she isn't running with Stella. The gun itself looks like a modified M249 LMG with a 40mm grenade launcher. so it should weigh some 20lbs.
The gun in the picture isn't stella though.

Reactions: Rammstein1

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I really hope we get a chance for the MC to reconnect with her [Sonja] at some point...
No worries, I would bet that's practically a given. He wouldn't have made her so darn attractive if she wasn't going to have some scenes at some point. Just my bet anyway.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
*points to become a rockstar mc's sister*
Add Andi from Life with Mary to the list.;)

He wouldn't have made her so darn attractive if she wasn't going to have some scenes at some point. Just my bet anyway.
Yeah, it would be disappointing if she wouldn't have some scenes or at least appear in an ending... she genuinely cares about the MC, and I love their bickering. Stella can do just fine by herself for some time while Sonja practices some shooting with MC's "weapon".;)

Dec 26, 2018
Correct...and the snowflakes cry rivers.
It's actually great because they scream about NTR if she were to have a scene with someone else, no matter how extensive, how debauched, or hot it is, they won't hear of it. And I'm pretty sure I've heard that there were plans for a sister/ someone else scene but that got scrapped due to the potential histrionic fits. Goofy incest games do stuff to people's brains like make them freak out when told "no, you won't be fucking your sister in this game that was never meant to be a self insert game with a featureless protagonist as evidenced by the fact that they show his face constantly, dissuading you of the idea that you are the person and can project into them and place him into a world where he already has complex relationships with many people in it."

It's better to avoid them (the incest demanders) and play City of Broken Dreamers instead.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
View attachment 864032
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya I just really want more Chandy content. But yes, gonna be interesting when the girls (I'm assuming, anyway) start getting a little jealous of each other. So far in my playthrough none are really competing for time with MC as I have no interest in Vic or Ellen.

Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
So I don't know if this is a bug, but Katie's score is at 4 and I let my hands wander in the scene where you are supposed to get results, but no scene comes after, even though the guide said there is a choice after, I get no follow up choice. Is this a bug? What do I do?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So I don't know if this is a bug, but Katie's score is at 4 and I let my hands wander in the scene where you are supposed to get results, but no scene comes after, even though the guide said there is a choice after, I get no follow up choice. Is this a bug? What do I do?
The only results you get is +1 Katie lust. If you choose Be a Gentleman you don't get that lust point.
You aren't missing any content with her after choosing that option.

If you mean the other set of choices "Where is this coming from?/ Reach out to her" you only get them if you didn't take Katie to the party.
So if you took her to the party you'll have the first two choices (Let hands wander...), and if you didn't take her with you get the other two.
It's either one or the other, you can't make two choices.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes