Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
None of the estimates listed above are likely.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Some people should just take a chill pill, that post wasn't in any way more than an opinion, some of those reactions are way over the top.

Nothing worse than people acting like fanboys and instantly getting aggressive over any form of criticism or blindly defending games (at least COBD is a really well written game, so it's worthy of defending, if necessary ;) )

I love COBD, I love DA, but someone thinking the pacing/writing is a bit off, is just having a different opinion than I do, not insulting or attacking the dev, so no reason to react like that.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Apparently, Shanlon has some secrets, which have yet to be revealed. In this act between her and the MC, does she imply that she is an exhibitionist bitch or something else? I'm curious to explore this and more others Shanlon's secrets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What next? She will ask to be fucked in public place?

If she survive the Gloria event... in the end, I think she will leave the weak Alex and look for the MC, just like Mrs Turner in DA.

Last edited:

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
How to get knock option when MC follow Victoria to her apartment, Choice I got only: break in and sneak form outside

Any idea what I'm missing?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes