xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Good Game but I would like to see how it ends
Don't have the slightest idea how it will end (it will have many endings like DA had), anything can happen, one thing is certain and damn sure... Philly won't disappoint us. The bois who played the game since 0.1 know how it always kept the fans in suspense about what will happen next and it was always worth the wait. Expect an epic finale !!:cool:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I just hope there will be a spellbound Victoria ending. I've played to many games or read manga with a femme fatale character in it who controls/manipulates the mc and almost always at the halfway point or towards the end the mc turns it around or suddendly the mind control doesn't work or something and she loses or ends op dying or something.
Possible but think a more likely route for Victoria may be she comes around to helping the MC. No matter what route taken so far it's apparent she's beginning to feel conflicted about her part in the whole thing.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Considering how the "bad" endings in DA played out, I definitely think there's a "bad" ending coming where the MC stays under Victoria's sway and things do not end up in a good place...

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
The story of DA is excellent, its a crime noir thriller so if you enjoy that genre you will love the game. It was Philly's first game so the renders and animations are not close to the quality that he puts out now in CoBD but yes its very much worth a playthrough or two.
definitely a different flavor that the current undertaking
Seems interesting. I will give it a try. Thx for the informations ^^

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
With DA....just gotta make it through the first 5 releases or so and he really started to improve. By about the halfway to 2/3rds point, he was pretty damn good.

With CoBD...he made a change to octane and also drastically improved on animations. That's the noticeable change (outside of theme obviously) between the two.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Don't have the slightest idea how it will end (it will have many endings like DA had), anything can happen, one thing is certain and damn sure... Philly won't disappoint us. The bois who played the game since 0.1 know how it always kept the fans in suspense about what will happen next and it was always worth the wait. Expect an epic finale !!:cool:
Given how much difference there already is in the game depending on choices made, both in characters actions and overall dialogue changes, I'd expect some very complex ending options - more so than DA. So far based on choices the huge differences in Victoria are a real standout to me. I've also heard some nasty whisperings that bad things happen if you are a terrible person and don't help Chandra, but won't be confirming that for myself. If the quality of divergences based on choice is continued all the way throughout I think you're right calling for an epic finale. That being said if update quality somehow remained the same I'd be perfectly happy with no finale just neverending updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
The story of DA is excellent, its a crime noir thriller so if you enjoy that genre you will love the game. It was Philly's first game so the renders and animations are not close to the quality that he puts out now in CoBD but yes its very much worth a playthrough or two.
I ended the first playtrough for a few moments(Played in one go like CobD). I must say i liked that game way more. The Story is better in my Opinion but much darker. The renders are good as well. And to the Animations i must say i dont need good Animations etc. As long the Story behind all is good i am ok with that ^^

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes