cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to get knock option when MC follow Victoria to her apartment, Choice I got only: break in and sneak form outside

Any idea what I'm missing?
her scene when following her plan before meeting that biker girl is crappy so not seeing it doesn't mean anything.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
How to get knock option when MC follow Victoria to her apartment, Choice I got only: break in and sneak form outside

1: On the chapter 1 Let Vicky use Spellbound on the MC.
2: On the chapter 2, choose go to party with Victoria and then have sex with her.
3: On the Chapter 3, choose DO NOT let Sonja remove the bug in the apartment.

Do that and you get unlocked the "Knock" option.

Reactions: lathiel

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
1: On the chapter 1, choose go to party with Victoria, then have sex with her and let her use Spellbound on the MC.
2: On the Chapter 3, choose DO NOT let Sonja remove the bug in the apartment.

I think leaving the bug is not needed for getting the option to knock on her door, yet is mandatory for her to appear in your apartment in last chapter

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I think leaving the bug is not needed for getting the option to knock on her door, yet is mandatory for her to appear in your apartment in last chapter
I already tried that as you are saying. Not work from me. And it is very essential not remove the bug, so that will unlock the bath scene on the chapter 7.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I already tried that as you are saying. Not work from me. And it is very essential not remove the bug, so that will unlock the bath scene on the chapter 7.
I stand corrected, then. Was just recalling, seems my memory failed me

Reactions: AlienEDM

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1: On the chapter 1 Let Vicky use Spellbound on the MC.
2: On the chapter 2, choose go to party with Victoria and then have sex with her.
3: On the Chapter 3, choose DO NOT let Sonja remove the bug in the apartment.

As moskyx said, you don't need 3 (or 2) to get the knock option, but as you point out 3 is useful if you want Victoria lewd scenes in chapter 7.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
New dev update and hopefully one of the last till release.

Dev Update #65
Holy crap what a week! So, I pushed myself this entire week and I have hit a point where I am feeling good at the progress. Only a couple scenes left to write up and then off to proof! So, that should go there in just a few days.
While that is going on, I will finish up the last renders and animations then send it off for beta testing next weekend!
Also I totally forgot about the customs last week! I think though, I will go with a Halloween theme and will probably save it till after release at this point which will land it around that time.
We are almost there!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

Dev Update #65
Holy crap what a week! So, I pushed myself this entire week and I have hit a point where I am feeling good at the progress. Only a couple scenes left to write up and then off to proof! So, that should go there in just a few days.
While that is going on, I will finish up the last renders and animations then send it off for beta testing next weekend!
Also I totally forgot about the customs last week! I think though, I will go with a Halloween theme and will probably save it till after release at this point which will land it around that time.
We are almost there!
Philly
Finally!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #65
We are almost there!
Philly
Damn! I know Sonja is jacked, but anyone who can support a barrel that long with so little leverage could give Henry a run for his money! I really hope we get a chance for the MC to reconnect with her at some point...

Errr, anyway, the news sounds good! If everything breaks just right, we might even get this update in under the wire for the end of October. Just got to stay patient a little longer.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
COBD, DeLucca Family and Waifu Academy in November, MP and possibly Milf City this month, these two months are going to be amazing.

• Thinking Face

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
COBD, DeLucca Family and Waifu Academy in November, MP and possibly Milf City this month, these two months are going to be amazing.
COBD and Being a DIK in November would be awesome... I've been holding off replaying this game (I lost all my saves) and I hope that I can play through a new update soon..

I'm sorry but Milfy City let's not hold our breaths... Though maybe before Radiant at this point...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dev Update #65
We are almost there!
Philly
Hmm nice. It seems like a release is still possible this month. :unsure:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Plan on November, just to be safe. Editing and bug fixing can add unexpected days to release. Especially with as much as Philly has packed into this episode.

If he's managed to leave little work for his elves to do, then who knows, maybe a non-political October surprise.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Plan on November, just to be safe. Editing and bug fixing can add unexpected days to release. Especially with as much as Philly has packed into this episode.

If he's managed to leave little work for his elves to do, then who knows, maybe a non-political October surprise.
Signs point to large release. Yuge.

• Thinking Face

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Damn! I know Sonja is jacked, but anyone who can support a barrel that long with so little leverage could give Henry a run for his money!
That is possible just on the game, because in real life, that long barrel increase weight to the weapon and decrease the precision of shot, because of the weapon swing. She would have to use bipod to support the weapon weight and get more precision on shooting.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, it's also the future, so there could have been developments in high-end weaponry focused on super-light metal alloys and/or plastics with high heat resistances. I mean, didn't Scotty already bring transparent aluminum back from the future?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe the weapon is made of lightweight alloys or Sonja has some strength enhancement implant. it is the future. :cool:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes