Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm sorry. You must have meant to write:
"if Ellen had a threesome it would be most definitely with Victoria and Gloria".

A threesome involves 3 people, not Ellen+1.

You know she'd be down for it too :sneaky:
Your caustic comment was right. Perdone, señor :Kappa:

BTW, Ellen better hurry up if she doesn't want to miss out on the fun. Someone was faster than her.

EDIT: Typos, again...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, the fire is already set on the conversation with Ellen about a possible threesome between her, Victoria and the MC. Its seen to me very logical that will happen soon... all we need is just play right on the next updates.:p:p:D:D
Someone who still has reactions left should give this guy a :love:

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You're caustic comment was right. Perdone, señor :Kappa:

BTW, Ellen better hurry up if she doesn't to miss out on the fun. Someone was faster than her.

I thought that bunny playboy fantasy thing was on the past? Where did Philly take this? hehe! Is that he and you bynnygirls guys lovers?

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I though that bunny playboy fantasy thing was on the past? Where did Philly take this? hehe! Is that he and you bynnygirls guys lovers?
Those were just a few pics that Philly rendered as an Easter special. They're not included in the game.
Had you never seen them?

Reactions: AlienEDM

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I played it now in one Session from the Beginning to the (Actual) End.
Its a great game with really great graphic and story but tbh a little bit too less sexual Content for me. But will still play the Future updates.
And the actual Cliffhanger is just mean :sneaky:
But cant wait for future Updates.
Does someone know when the Game get a new update ?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Its a great game with really great graphic and story but tbh a little bit too less sexual Content for me. But will still play the Future updates.
And the actual Cliffhanger is just mean :sneaky:
But cant wait for future Updates.
Does someone know when the Game get a new update ?
Believe from the last Dev update we're still some weeks away yet.

Reactions: SoulRipper1990

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Aristos MacMan-88 Mormont Gwinb777

Im looking forward to the new update :giggle:

my favorite girls are :love:

1. Katie

2. Abby

3. Victoria

4. Chandra

5. Vincenrella

Gotta remember to use Spoilers for images cant be naughty on here and risk my comments being deleted for thread rules :rolleyes:
At "Vincerella" I laughed so hard I almost fell of from my chair. :ROFLMAO:

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
hey fellas i had 0.6 version updated using 0.6 or 0.7 to book one link but game still the same on 0.6 did i miss something while copying the files?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
hey fellas i had 0.6 version updated using 0.6 or 0.7 to book one link but game still the same on 0.6 did i miss something while copying the files?
Did you copy and paste the update files in correct way? The save files are loading correct or the game is loading save files from points to points?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Its a great game with really great graphic and story but tbh a little bit too less sexual Content for me.
That's odd, have you tried replaying other paths? What would you consider a game with lots of sexual content otherwise?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What would you consider a game with lots of sexual content otherwise?
Clearly Midnight Paradise, AWAM or Dual Family.:ROFLMAO::KEK:

i think a bit more per path wouldnt be so bad
COBD is probably the only game that had sex scenes in every update, you clearly missed some bcz of your choices. Use UnRen to check the renders and a WT to play the game so you won't miss on content anymore. You have lots of "content" with all the ladies except Gloria, Abby, Sonya and Sasha. Give it another go, the game's worth it !!;)

Dec 31, 2019
Your caustic comment was right. Perdone, señor :Kappa:

BTW, Ellen better hurry up if she doesn't want to miss out on the fun. Someone was faster than her.

EDIT: Typos, again...

Someone who still has reactions left should give this guy a :love:
Ooh Sonja, looking good, I don't remember seeing this render before! :love:

If you feel alone being an Ellen fan, try being a Sonja fan :ROFLMAO:

yab0jj

Mar 16, 2019
I feel like Philly Games storytelling skills in this particular game is a little off. It has this kind of dragged on feel to it which sometimes tiring to read. I think he should work on his storytelling tempo a little bit, right now it just doesn't feel exciting or interesting to read all that words. Gotta give credits to his beautiful renders and animations though. Hats off.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I feel like Philly Games storytelling skills in this particular game is a little off. It has this kind of dragged on feel to it which sometimes tiring to read. I think he should work on his storytelling tempo a little bit, right now it just doesn't feel exciting or interesting to read all that words. Gotta give credits to his beautiful renders and animations though. Hats off.
Naw,
I am liking this even more than DA. Certainly more than most of the other VN out there. The story seems long because it is what it is. This isn't a flaw IMHO as it keeps me engrossed and I love the setting.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Naw,
I am liking this even more than DA. Certainly more than most of the other VN out there. The story seems long because it is what it is. This isn't a flaw IMHO as it keeps me engrossed and I love the setting.
Gotta agree with this, it doesn't feel drawnout in the slightest to me. I get very cought up in the story even on replays :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It has this kind of dragged on feel to it which sometimes tiring to read. I think he should work on his storytelling tempo a little bit
Really? I think he's got it just right enough to keep you coming back for each update to see where the story takes us. I'm glad he hasn't rushed it or made it really tediously slow it's just that right mix of in the middle while giving nothing away in the story makes you want for more.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes