Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There was a time when we thought Philly would be praised for the invention of his magnificent phillyshot.
It even got into Urbandictionary for a short time :Kappa:
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-02-phillygames.25739/post-1713617

But now lots of devs are using it (with varying degrees of success :FacePalm:) yet Philly hasn't been given the credit he deserves.
I'm sure many newcomers don't even have a clue what a phillyshot is. Sigh.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There was a time when we thought Philly would be praised for the invention of his magnificent phillyshot.
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-02-phillygames.25739/post-1713617

But now lots of devs are using it (with varying degrees of success :FacePalm:) yet Philly hasn't been given the credit he deserves.
Not just newcomers. It's been so long since anybody mentioned it, I can't remember which animation that is, and I've been around since DA.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Not just newcomers. It's been so long since anybody mentioned it, I can't remember which animation that is, and I've been around since DA.
Any animated pan shot in this game is a phillyshot. They're characterized by their extreme quality, unparalleled fluidity and usual sexiness.
A few signatures have been based on phillyshots, for example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont and Nulldev

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

That's pretty cool, hadn't heard of that. Definitely love the "Phillyshots" in COBD - seeing some of the girlies introduced with them or just seeing them in a special dress for a specific scene, etc. is fantastic.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Pretty much like the Vertigo(1958) effect of Hitchcock... I already heard someone saying it was Spielberg who did that effect for the first time in Jaws(1975)... Would be nice to see something like that in COBD.

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Aristos MacMan-88 Mormont Gwinb777

Im looking forward to the new update :giggle:

my favorite girls are :love:

1. Katie

2. Abby

3. Victoria

4. Chandra

5. Vincenrella

Gotta remember to use Spoilers for images cant be naughty on here and risk my comments being deleted for thread rules :rolleyes:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos MacMan-88 Mormont Gwinb777

Im looking forward to the new update :giggle:

my favorite girls are :love:

1. Katie

2. Abby

3. Victoria

4. Chandra

5. Vincenrella

Gotta remember to use Spoilers for images cant be naughty on here and risk my comments being deleted for thread rules :rolleyes:
Ah, a most welcome intervention bro.
I see you're rooting for the perfect waifu in this one. Don't forget to encourage her naughtier side too :HideThePain:

No love for Ellen though. Ellen is the most neglected of the LIs, I feel alone :rolleyes:

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Ah, a most welcome intervention bro.
I see you're rooting for the perfect waifu in this one. Don't forget to encourage her naughtier side too :HideThePain:

No love for Ellen though. Ellen is the most neglected of the LIs, I feel alone :rolleyes:
Nope. Ellen fan here. Chandra, Ellen and Gloria, in that order.

• Love

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
You hadn't showed up yet :BootyTime:

Tell us, what's your ideal Ellen threesome? With Vicky? Maybe Chandra? Perhaps with Kleo/Kay and the MC in the middle of the conga line? :giggle:
Then again who am I to barge in on your alone time, carry on :p

Head says Chandy obviously, heh what a silly question :sneaky::sneaky:

Then the other head kicks in and whispers "Remember the catfights, the hissing, jealousy ploys and sopping wet paraplegic sexytimes to secure base... Yessssssss, let Ellen and Vic go at each other, and watch the stars collide toniiiiight" :BootyTime: The fireworks of epic proportions alone would be worth it :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Then again who am I to barge in on your alone time, carry on :p

Head says Chandy obviously, heh what a silly question :sneaky::sneaky:

Then the other head kicks in and whispers "Remember the catfights, the hissing, jealousy ploys and sopping wet paraplegic sexytimes to secure base... Yessssssss, let Ellen and Vic go at each other, and watch the stars collide toniiiiight" :BootyTime: The fireworks of epic proportions alone would be worth it :ROFLMAO:
TBH, I don't know why the hell I wrote Chandra when I actually meant Gloria :KEK: :KEK:
I mean, anything is possible but Ellen and Chandy's paths have never crossed.
crabsinthekitchen that answers your question too :D

No, if Ellen had a threesome it would be most definitely with Victoria or Gloria.
Either would be amazing but I'd die for some joint action with her and our favourite augment on a specific path involving Vicky's redeeming arc. Just thinking about it makes my belly tingle.

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
TBH, I don't know why the hell I wrote Chandra when I actually meant Gloria :KEK: :KEK:
I mean, anything is possible but Ellen and Chandy's paths have never crossed.
crabsinthekitchen that answers your question too :D

No, if Ellen had a threesome it would be most definitely with Victoria or Gloria.
Either would be amazing but I'd die for some joint action with her and our favourite augment on a specific path involving Vicky's redeeming arc. Just thinking about it makes my belly tingle.

EDIT: Typo
I'm sorry. You must have meant to write:
"if Ellen had a threesome it would be most definitely with Victoria and Gloria".

A threesome involves 3 people, not Ellen+1.

You know she'd be down for it too :sneaky:

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You hadn't showed up yet :BootyTime:

Tell us, what's your ideal Ellen threesome? With Vicky? Maybe Chandra? Perhaps with Kleo/Kay and the MC in the middle of the conga line? :giggle:
Well, the fire is already set on the conversation with Ellen about a possible threesome between her, Victoria and the MC. Its seen to me very logical that will happen soon... all we need is just play right on the next updates.:p:p:D:D

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes