AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Any kind soul with a full persistent gallery? Thank you.
I do. However, it is not possible to change the MC name inside persistent files. For that, I recommend you to use Cheat Mod by scrappy to unlock al scenes and photo gallery.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I just downloaded and see the main menu, wtf men awesome music, is like Blade Runner

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Zoey Raven I don't know if anyone has mentioned this in the gazillion pages of this thread posted since the update, but in your walkthrough, when you go to Victoria's apartment, you didn't list the "Break In" option, you only show the "Sneak" and "Knock" options. (Not sure if that was intended. I know the walkthrough is complex enough as it is.)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven I don't know if anyone has mentioned this in the gazillion pages of this thread posted since the update, but in your walkthrough, when you go to Victoria's apartment, you didn't list the "Break In" option, you only show the "Sneak" and "Knock" options. (Not sure if that was intended. I know the walkthrough is complex enough as it is.)
Qleaf did that part of the guide. The game is much too large to list all paths and make it completely open. So, he choose 2 paths, one that let you get the "Possible" secret, "Sneak" Path and the Knock path. I will not be changing this, and also if you look at where I took over the guide there are many notes that say Save here, there are more paths, but this is the one I will be taking etc. And, yes the question has been asked before. No matter how many times I reply it seems to have yet to away. I hope this puts it to bed.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Qleaf did that part of the guide. The game is much too large to list all paths and make it completely open. So, he choose 2 paths, one that let you get the "Possible" secret, "Sneak" Path and the Knock path. I will not be changing this, and also if you look at where I took over the guide there are many notes that say Save here, there are more paths, but this is the one I will be taking etc. And, yes the question has been asked before. No matter how many times I reply it seems to have yet to away. I hope this puts it to bed.
That explains it, thank you. I didn't get the Spellbound flag from Victoria in the early part of the game, so I didn't have the Knock option, I only had the Sneak and Break In options. (I do remember from a previous playthough I had all three.)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That explains it, thank you. I didn't get the Spellbound flag from Victoria in the early part of the game, so I didn't have the Knock option, I only had the Sneak and Break In options. (I do remember from a previous playthough I had all three.)
Spellbound is important for a lot of her paths, but unfortunately when writing a WT, if you don't have the dev telling you about such variables you will not know. Just like I don't know the implications to Ch8Todd variables yet. They may mean a lot they may mean nothing.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
I can't seem to be able to meet Abby and Chandra at the nightclub in chapter 8, only at the sushi place. Anyone knows how to trigger that scene?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I can't seem to be able to meet Abby and Chandra at the nightclub in chapter 8, only at the sushi place. Anyone knows how to trigger that scene?
I think that scene happen in the path where the MC reject Chandra. Actually, looks like the developer has not programmed that scene yet, just like the scene in Alexis's place where Shanlon offer a cup of drink to Gloria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I wish MC could get back with his wife. Sonja is my kind of woman...good looks, killer body, hard as nails and swears like a sailor :LOL:

Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling that Philly is going to kill her off, down the line.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes