Jun 12, 2020
For me ranking of women in CoBD is

1) Doc
2) Victoria
3) Ellen
4)Shanlon
5)Chandra

Then rest all. As we dont have any sexual content with Gloria she is not in my list.

Reactions: KingFap

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I knew this update was going to be good and boy it sure did deliver from that emotional whack of the Henry and Gloria situation I fear for Gloria now Henry was always there for her, he was her protector she, of course, has the power but how losing Henry will affect her mind is what I'm worried about I think the only person that could help her get through this will be Ellen after Henry she was closer to her. Will be interesting how she will react to Sonja once we get her back.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Well, regarding Henry..... if he's actually dead, what would be the point of finding that nano fluid in the Baynard Hospital research wing that the entire party was excited about? Unless that's something we'll use later in the game for an entirely different reason, I guess. It would be kind of annoying if it were simply a red herring.

Jun 29, 2020
I knew this update was going to be good and boy it sure did deliver from that emotional whack of the Henry and Gloria situation I fear for Gloria now Henry was always there for her, he was her protector she, of course, has the power but how losing Henry will affect her mind is what I'm worried about I think the only person that could help her get through this will be Ellen after Henry she was closer to her. Will be interesting how she will react to Sonja once we get her back.
Please spoiler my dude

Reactions: ant007

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Well, regarding Henry..... if he's actually dead, what would be the point of finding that nano fluid in the Baynard Hospital research wing that the entire party was excited about? Unless that's something we'll use later in the game for an entirely different reason, I guess. It would be kind of annoying if it were simply a red herring.
Yeah I definitely think the nanofluid has a role yet to play in the story...

Reactions: Razrback16

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The update has been out for a good 3 days or so now and if you haven't played the update well I'm not sure why you are even looking at the thread it's like stepping into a minefield.

Inside the game folder.
Well scuse some people for having a life. Only just playing it myself tonight (spoilers don't actually bother me)...but it's called godamn respect to spoiler shit for a few days at least.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It has been a few days and I'd only played it recently but I'd avoided the thread to avoid spoilers whatever happened to common sense.
So nothing else is allowed to be discussed here except the new stuff? You have to avoid this thread until you can get around to playing the latest update? Funny...you want common sense...some people want respect. One might argue they go hand in hand...be common sense to have some respect for people who have lives and can't play it the minute it drops.....

Funny old world eh?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So nothing else is allowed to be discussed here except the new stuff? You have to avoid this thread until you can get around to playing the latest update? Funny...you want common sense...some people want respect. One might argue they go hand in hand...be common sense to have some respect for people who have lives and can't play it the minute it drops.....

Funny old world eh?
I never said it couldn't be discussed. Everyone knows there are going to be spoilers posted with or without the tags it's always been the way and that's never going to change. Now if it was a post filled with spoilers for the whole update I could understand, but it was one part that I forgot to put in spoiler tags it's easily done.

Reinzack6

Sep 7, 2020
Really newbie question here, but can I update to the newest version, and my save still work if I used the cheat/walkthrough mod? If not, do I have to download the full updated game and a save just before Chapter 8?

Srry, kinda new to these games lol. Btw awesome game

Reactions: chicho1958

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Really newbie question here, but can I update to the newest version, and my save still work if I used the cheat/walkthrough mod? If not, do I have to download the full updated game and a save just before Chapter 8?

Srry, kinda new to these games lol. Btw awesome game
Just download the updated mod and it works fine

Reactions: Reinzack6

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes