Jun 29, 2020
Has anyone had a relationship with Gloria or does anyone know if you can have a relationship with her or are you and The doctor meant to be together
Gloria doesn't have much romance content yet, due to the nature of the plot. You can choose whoever ya want to be with, you're not tied to Katie.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well done! I am looking forward to translate the game to portuguese as well. However, I am getting knownledge to how use Renp'y translate tool first.
It's not that hard, but some games are a bit more complex than others and need some pre-work before actually translating them, like this one. Feel free to ask by DM

Reactions: AlienEDM

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
how do u unlock the second check mark with venus' last scene in the scene gallery? the scene in the bathroom?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, that was an incredibly short chapter for the amount of time we waited. It was still really good, but still.
Likely because of several possibles changes leading up from previous choices in previous chapters and this one, plus all the animations.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Well, that was an incredibly short chapter for the amount of time we waited. It was still really good, but still.
I will agree with you on that one, brother. Although God knows how much work has to be done, and how much time it takes to make renders, animations and stuff...No clue on my part. But yeah, it's sad, because we always want more and his work is stellar, to say the least.

Reactions: Cojke1996

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
My input about this update: Philly is a God! Philly is outdoing himself with each update.

It was bad to see Henry dying....Is there any hope of reviving him down the line? =P

The sex scenes with Shanlon and Teri were amazing, and I hope there will be more of them in the future.

The story is being quite well developed. I can only imagine the ways this novel might end in the future, when it comes down to settle for one of the girls..Nah, hope Philly keeps this game going for a very long time, don't wanna be thinking about it. But it would be awesome to have a path where you can end with Chandra. I love her, and Katie as well, and Victoria...Oh, they are all amazing!

Philly....Thank you so much for such a VN, you are the best. God bless you, always!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He's gone I think it was fitting for him sacrficing himself and we owe it to him to get Gloria back. I think Sonja will now fill in that void he has left and to redeem herself.
I'm gonna hold out hope we can use the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to fix him.......until Philly tells me otherwise :) I like your idea about Sonja taking over his role though.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Unfortunately, Henry had to fall because of the classic process of having king to fall so that the heir could/must rise. Philly gave him a dignified demise and a nice farewell (not like Tex had).

I do not rule out the possibility that he might "come back to life." The only one who had the resources and the opportunity was Victoria. It is therefore a possible, if unlikely, scenario for respect-path.

But back to the heiress. I wonder if there's going to be a scene where Gloria makes it clear she's no longer a kid and MC's not supposed to treat her like a protégé.

And Yes, partnership with Sonya will be interesting and we will hear more “Do not say it, if you do not mean it”.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm gonna hold out hope we can use the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to fix him.......until Philly tells me otherwise :) I like your idea about Sonja taking over his role though.
Doubt it.
They made a point of showing Katie and Henry talking about how the nanofluid was used to regen damaged nervous tissue. The nanofluid will likely be used to heal Gloria's neurons after her powers display when Henry died.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes