YesOfCourse0

Mar 1, 2020
I have the chapter 7 version game and i downloaded rn the 1.5 GB update. How i should extract file i mean where cause its not working.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it just me or there are more people hoping for a threesome with Ellen and Victoria?

As Chandra/Ellen says: That would be prime!
Considering Jake loses all Ellen's respect (score) if Victoria slept with him i will go and say that is very unlikely to happen. :LOL:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Considering Jake loses all Ellen's respect (score) if Victoria slept with him i will go and say that is very unlikely to happen. :LOL:
Considering how Victoria is changing when MC doesn't sleep with her and how Ellen seems to approve her change of attitude, I will go and say that is definitely on the menu. ;) Patience will be a virtue here

redninja88

Jan 3, 2018
Hello forum! I haven't been following the walkthroughs and realize that I'm missing a ton of scenes. What's the best way in your opinions to unlock all paths/scenes without multiple playthroughs (is it even possible?)?
Thanks

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Hello forum! I haven't been following the walkthroughs and realize that I'm missing a ton of scenes. What's the best way in your opinions to unlock all paths/scenes without multiple playthroughs (is it even possible?)?
Thanks
I think if you want to avoid multiple playthroughs you'll probably need to use a mod, there's probably one linked on the first page. If it hasn't been updated yet it probably will be soon and those generally make it easier to get all the scenes (still not sure it is possible in one play but it may have a scene unlock option as many of the mod programmers put those in).

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Ellen is a bad girl, she's gotten around (so to speak), but she's clearly upset when she finds out MC is seeing Victoria.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
this game is really fucking MASTERPIECE i mean music ,girls,storyline evrything seems perfect the girls are really gorgeous,beautiful,sexy ,
detailed both physically and in character evruthing seems like a movie but a really awesome Hollywood movie
and hot like hell ,especially Victoria:love::p i know many people will not agree but she is my favoruite and im sure she isn't bad as seems and we wil see this in the next chapters ,again congrats to made this masterpiece can't wait to play again what will be happen:cool:;)(y)

idontcare08

Oct 25, 2019
Downloaded the update patch, extracted and placed files in game folder. It did not work. I did not download the 1.02 update that I read was just something to release on Steam. Do I need to redownload the game since I didn't have that update?

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes