Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Does anyone know how long (on average) each update takes to release?

I only started playing this a couple of days ago (never having touched it before) and WOW did i miss out, it's impactful without being too filled with melodrama, quite nice i must say.
It's easily one of the better ones. One of the few better ones.

Releases are every 2/3 months, give or take. They only seem to get better quality regarding animation and renders with each release, too.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It's easily one of the better ones. One of the few better ones.

Releases are every 2/3 months, give or take. They only seem to get better quality regarding animation and renders with each release, too.
I thought the quality of the animation and renders would mean that releases were spaced out much more than that.

2/3 months on average? I'll take it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Larzeranna

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
Graphics quality is excellent
Sexy, beautiful, attractive, with character
positive story and fiction
It deserves both five stars and a lot of appreciation and positive reviews.
one of the few best games on this site
my expectation is longer gameplay in shorter time THANKS

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked before, but will there both harem and non-harem endings for this game (like there were in Depraved Awakening)?

Ayaya5578

Mar 20, 2020
why i put the docs inside the update file to the game folder, the version of the game is still in 0.7? need some helps thank you:D

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm not going to say this was a bad update, because for this game that's kind of impossible, but it seems to me like a good 4th of the time was spent on that Shanlon sex scene because it went on forever.

4.80 star(s) 399 Votes