RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm not going to say this was a bad update, because for this game that's kind of impossible, but it seems to me like a good 4th of the time was spent on that Shanlon sex scene because it went on forever.
I would need to check to be sure but it did look like the longest (or close) sex scene so far. It was good, just wished it wasn't a few minutes after Henry died. ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I would need to check to be sure but it did look like the longest (or close) sex scene so far. It was good, just wished it wasn't a few minutes after Henry died. ;)
Considering I don't have any type of relationship with Shanlon the fact that the sex scene is long will be disappointing since I will 100% miss it (right?).

And is Henry "dead" again or dead dead?

(I am totally cool with spoilers as I don't have time to play the game right now).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bang the love drums!
The horn dog has arisen .. fiddling the love folds of his new found drummer to achieve valhELLLENA.
he will devour the dreams of all the broken selfish bombshell and tongue kiss them ferociously!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shag away!

Last edited by a moderator:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question - does Philly release his official guide for each episode somewhere? I own the Chapters 1-7 on Steam so I have the guide for those, but would like to check out his guide for Chapter 8 if it's available? Thanks much.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quick question - does Philly release his official guide for each episode somewhere? I own the Chapters 1-7 on Steam so I have the guide for those, but would like to check out his guide for Chapter 8 if it's available? Thanks much.
Wasn't the guide released with the game's first part on steam? If so i suppose same will happen to part two.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
:love::coffee:..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks so good in this shot - through season 1 Gloria looked pretty terrible due to pretty much no makeup (her lips looked weird, too), etc. so I think that was part of the narrative considering all she'd been through - gonna be interesting to see if Philly gives her good narrative reason in future chapters to start dolling herself up a bit as it's a night and day difference.

Wasn't the guide released with the game's first part on steam? If so i suppose same will happen to part two.
Ya, I just wasn't sure if he posted individual chapter guides or not as Chapter 8 was the only one I've played off of here. I'll buy Season 2 on Steam once it's released, but sure would love to have the guide for each chapter. :D

Reactions: Alteni
4.80 star(s) 399 Votes