Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I do not known if Shanlon is a crazy whore or if she is just a girl who wanna have fun. Seens that she wish the things become more nasty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If those friends are other women then hell yeah :LOL: although I think Gloria would just straight up punish her and the likes of Sonja would probably break her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Shan a kinkster and heavy on deep cleaning of MC ... so no worries there.
Every babe around MC seems eager to lay off some steam ...
Such a glutton for punnishment - Shan comes as a perfect fit to end such great adventures.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Even her daughter is so independent and fringe hanging out on the ”horns” side of kink ... what a pair!
I wonder if they are blood related mother and daughter or if they are just creating a scenario? The question is: Shanlon is the real person who she is interpretating or is she just acting as a character with the MC? Look to much obvious to me that Shanlon desire Alexis's empire and Teri has a important role on that. Just my theory.

Reactions: Mormont

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Just finished 1.08 which was great.
Found one typo Seroiusly -> Seriously . This was in Chapter 8.
Looking out for your next update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Shanlon desire Alexis's empire
Everybody needs something to make them hungry to live and explore, to get themselves out there up front.

if they are blood related
In the gene dissociating society full of manipulations (horned gurl and werewolf guy for example)
that is not even a concirn any more.
Remember the mutie disgust scenes with the dad renouncing his daughter 4 her gifts.
Talk about gene, kitty or rogue stories coming to mind about devastating power of unaware child minds.

just acting as a character
She is acting her kinks and unrestraining her lust and passion,
convoluted in her ambition to lead, to dominate, to excel above others ... she is letting loose into the wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

K18

Apr 19, 2018
For the "Shanlon Share" choice, i'm gonna assume (and hope) it means an opening for a future threesome/group sex act with one of MC's female friends only, most likely Chandra, maybe Venus (on Slut mode), far-fetched but Sonja (just to see the amazon manhandle Shanlon).

Especially Chandra, since the Chapter 5 sex scene at Chandra's home. There was a dialogue where Chandra starts barking like a dog and MC tells her to stop, because that reminded him of someone (Shanlon) and Chandra then saying she wants to meet that someone, much to MC's dismay.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease do not mix kinks ... your beloved dragoness shang tsung, chang di la, shanlon needs domination.
The barking part means dominated. Latest update you both enjoyed ganging on that starlet wannabe.
MC needs to allow his babes full range of emotion, lust, devour their hot steamy passion in his throbbing hunger.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Especially Chandra, since the Chapter 5 sex scene at Chandra's home. There was a dialogue where Chandra starts barking like a dog and MC tells her to stop, because that reminded him of someone (Shanlon) and Chandra then saying she wants to meet that someone, much to MC's dismay.
MC needs to get some ball gags first, the amount of dirty talk if these two get together is gonna be through the roof

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. let us have a brainstorming session on them babes and the love making...
What are the sounds MC likes to hear during love making?
1.- babes screaming his name.
2.- babes complimenting his moves/caresses/inticing remarks.
3.- babes moaning and grunting of passion and desire.
4.- babes swearing and talking dirty of themselves.

Anybody have some thoughts?

Reichenberg

Nov 24, 2020
Hey guys, is there a way to reach out to the developer?

I have an idea relating the narrative. In the endgame, If you cannot decide between Katie and Victoria, you could make them duke it out between themselves. You could arrange a meeting, telling them: "I simply cannot decide between you. It is up to you, which one of you can take me."

Victoria, being more aggressive would have an advantage, but lust and score points could modify the result as well. If Katie has more of either of these, that could balance or tip the scale.

This plotline definitely should definitely be part of the story. It would really hash out these two characters, adding some depth to them and the story.

Thanks, in advance.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm ... tender loving bubbly Katie one on one with the devourer of mercs sensual tease man eater Victoria.
Wonder whose soft side would surface first ... MC has his work cut out 4 him.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hey guys, is there a way to reach out to the developer?

I have an idea relating the narrative. In the endgame, If you cannot decide between Katie and Victoria, you could make them duke it out between themselves. You could arrange a meeting, telling them: "I simply cannot decide between you. It is up to you, which one of you can take me."

Victoria, being more aggressive would have an advantage, but lust and score points could modify the result as well. If Katie has more of either of these, that could balance or tip the scale.

This plotline definitely should definitely be part of the story. It would really hash out these two characters, adding some depth to them and the story.

Thanks, in advance.
PG pops in here once in a while. But I'm sorry to say I'm not a fan of your idea at all.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
PG pops in here once in a while. But I'm sorry to say I'm not a fan of your idea at all.
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not gonna say that I have any semblance of a clue how Philly wants to end CoBD (limited few are privy to the writing)....but I know he is going to make the story he wants sans input from outside.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. we all need input ... ”cause in this day and age ... so many options need prioritizin”
What is it we need right now of the story?
What is it that would give us closure?
Where do we see our perfect ending going into next episode with the sense of wonder and fruition?
Here is hope we get the cage fight of the horns and the rescue of the good babes

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Well .. we all need input ... ”cause in this day and age ... so many options need prioritizin”
What is it we need right now of the story?
What is it that would give us closure?
Where do we see our perfect ending going into next episode with the sense of wonder and fruition?
Here is hope we get the cage fight of the horns and the rescue of the good babes
Well, in my perception, Philly has in mind something similar to Cyberpunk 2077, so, I think we can expect CoBD endings in the same pattern as Cyberpunk. Just like DA, I think we can expect Specials endings too or even a perfect ending. That is my opinion.

Just imagine a perfect ending in a trip vacation sunny beach with Katie, Ellen, Gloria, Chandra and Victoria? :cool: :LOL: :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got high rise ... so a sprawling bonanza of lush paradise vertical garden
up in them exclusive sky scrapers could be a go.

We got also down right party club settings with virta mates and Venus knock-offs - could happen.

We have the fighting arena, ready for some strong kinks.

We got the back alleys man eaters love so much .. MC even got some practice in there.

Also many corporate or refurbished derelict compounds make for a lot of fantasy to be had.

Game oN!

Reichenberg

Nov 24, 2020
I am sure everyone can use some ideas once in a while. Even if someone disagrees with what I say, maybe he can come up with something new by reflecting on it, enriching his own thinking.

The plotline with Katie and Victoria could be standalone, not influencing much. Or it could be the defining element of the story. I am for the latter, but the former is fine. Also, this is a graphic novel after all, meaningful choices with divergent plotlines are completely natural. I am sure this is feasible, an an option in the game.

Can a Patreon supporter who also reads this thread, mention it to him, please? I'll repeat it here for ease of use, and then someone can just copy&paste to him.

"I have an idea relating the narrative. In the endgame, If you cannot decide between Katie and Victoria, you could make them duke it out between themselves. You could arrange a meeting, telling them: "I simply cannot decide between you. It is up to you, which one of you can take me."

This plotline definitely should definitely be part of the story. It would really hash out these two characters, adding some depth to them and the story. When a woman fights for a man, that relationship tends to be much happier and more stable (unless the guy fucks it up, which can happen of course).

Thanks, in advance."

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 403 Votes