tigerdini

Nov 22, 2017
I think dev included a way out from the spellbound route if you confront her when she sneaks in your apartment before Conner's party in chapter 2. Anyway, basically you just have to drool over her anytime and choose (and bang) her when possible, and you should be ok
Thanks! So maybe the problem is that I may have confronted her - which then breaks the "spellbound route" which is a pre-requisite. I'll check that out. Not being able to knock doesn't seem to exclude any scenes or renders but it would be nice to know what's going on with that path.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Is the new update distributed on Steam as well, or is that gonna be a separate sale later on?

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
I will say that if there's one thing I don't like about this game, it's that it does too many close ups on the women for us to really appreciate their bodies and get a good view, and this is especially problematic during sex scenes where you can't see the whole body. There are more than enough instances throughout the game where a zoom out is necessary and needed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It's really hard to choose between Victoria and Katie , have to cheat using console to get both
You don't need to choose between Victoria and Katie, you can have them both along the game, just make the right choices.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #69
Okay, last update before December break. Remember, you will not be charged on the 1st of December since I have paused patreon.
I already have some ideas for fun renders throughout the month that will go along with some obvious Christmas themed renders as well.
As for this week I knew I would be winding down so not a ton done, but still progress. About 160 renders now with a few new environments. Also I have started the customs with Chandra, expect those tomorrow night. First one is still cooking but looking good :)
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Nov 10, 2017
what is the difference in the story between getting depravity points, vs not getting them?
besides, unlocking anal option and having some ingrained rude reactions by the mc in between choices, unlocking the anal option for later is all I could see.

mostly I wondered what determined getting knocked out in the doc's clinic. so far I only got was MC's affection points to the doc... with low affection points, MC knocks out ambush merc, but with high affection mc gets knocked out instead. I thought it was connected to depravity at first

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Just found this and started downloading...5GB's will take me 3hrs....WTF! There has got to be a way these dev's can compress better or host on faster servers when making $15k+ a month...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just found this and started downloading...5GB's will take me 3hrs....WTF! There has got to be a way these dev's can compress better or host on faster servers when making $15k+ a month...
There is a compressed version in the OP that is about 700mb, did you check that out first? I usually download from nopy and I get very good speeds from there, that 5GB take me 20 min max so no problem with dl servers..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless you have really crappy connection then nopy and mega are fast to get game dl'd in under hr or even under 30 mins.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
To solve that kind of problem, I suggest to the uploaders make the game available in torrent shares for download.

Reactions: Xandoren

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
unless you have really crappy connection then nopy and mega are fast to get game dl'd in under hr or even under 30 mins.
Well I am living in small town Colorado with no fiber connection. DSL or my phones hot spot is the only sppeds I get. Not everybody has great connections, like I said dev's making this kind of money should just think about it. I will be glad when Elon Musk internet is available but still that might not make it here for a year or more.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Well I am living in small town Colorado with no fiber connection. DSL or my phones hot spot is the only sppeds I get. Not everybody has great connections, like I said dev's making this kind of money should just think about it. I will be glad when Elon Musk internet is available but still that might not make it here for a year or more.
Typically don't get major complaints about file size with patrons.....and if compressed equals lower image/animation quality? Fuck that shit...the ch2 patch model will work great (see also BADIK)

4.70 star(s) 407 Votes