Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
How come in chapter 8 i didnt get another dialogue option with Ellen, when i went to check in on her? i did kiss her in ch5.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just found this and started downloading...5GB's will take me 3hrs....WTF! There has got to be a way these dev's can compress better or host on faster servers when making $15k+ a month...
Ya probably depends on the source server and load - wish someone with the know-how could get a torrent going for significantly better p2p speed. (and for the record I buy Philly's games on Steam) :)

CamTro033

May 25, 2019
Played through this and it's safe to say I've struck gold here. Fair play, looks amazing and can't wait for the next update.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I think this game has better characters than Depraved Awakening but the lewd content is nowhere near as good. There is less variety in terms of girls + less sex scenes in general. Its more story focused which is fine but I think a better balance would have been good

Reactions: blarg0192

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
It is indeed a dildo, as confirmed on Discord.

Now, using it on a glass table, considering the level of force Shanlon enjoys, well, probably only a blowjob would allow the table to survive.
However, in view of the present safety criteria for producing state-of-the-art glass panes and all manners of posh thickened glassware furniture, it is another matter altogether.
Surely you do not have in mind such an enthusiastic blowjob that the character could only be kept from crashing on the living-room table by the skin of the lady's teeth, as they say.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think this game has better characters than Depraved Awakening but the lewd content is nowhere near as good. There is less variety in terms of girls + less sex scenes in general. Its more story focused which is fine but I think a better balance would have been good
I think I see where you are coming from, but I disagree. DA probably had more early sex scenes, but I felt they were overly gratuitous and had little connection to the story (Carli and Judy in particular needed better setup). Also, most of the early scenes just weren't that good, IMHO. DA only got its lewd scenes firing on all cylinders in the second half.

CoBD has just begun its second half, and I wouldn't be surprised if it follows a similar path in ramping up its lewd content. But overall I'd say I already prefer its selection thanks to a combination of more appealing setup and higher average quality of the scenes. DA's peaks may be a little higher, but I don't think that's a fair comparison until CoBD is finished.

Reactions: User1230
4.70 star(s) 407 Votes