ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Decided to wait until cyberpunk release is near before playing this game so i guess its good time to start it now.

What's the estimated play time of one playthrough?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Decided to wait until cyberpunk release is near before playing this game so i guess its good time to start it now.

It depends on how fast you read and how many sex scenes do you want/manage to achieve, but I'd say up to 5-6 hours easily

Reactions: AlienEDM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

if you read all text and get all sexscenes then 10-12 hrs is possible, if you follow just main path then some hrs less.

dfiles761

Dec 25, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for v1.08.1 Compressed + Scrappy Walkthrough Mod :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
It's almost about to complete installation and then it stops and says "app not installed" on android

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
Cyberpunk2077 is out and I keep thinking about this game when I look at the futuristic setting. What a time to be alive.

Reactions: ant007

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
But Chandra is obviously the best girl.
That depend on the taste of each one. Yes, Chandra is a good girl, however, a little young dreamer to my taste. Me, I prefer mature and strong woman, like Victoria or Shanlon. Also, Sasha is beautiful and seen someone who fight for those who she love, so, I like her for that. Ellen, also beautiful and a strong person, who speak what she thinks, so, I like her for that too.

Reactions: Mormont
Apr 4, 2019
That depend on the taste of each one. Yes, Chandra is a good girl, however, a little young dreamer to my taste. Me, I prefer mature and strong woman, like Victoria or Shanlon. Also, Sasha is beautiful and seen someone who fight for those who she love, so, I like her for that. Ellen, also beautiful and a strong person, who speak what she thinks, so, I like her for that too.
if you want to phrase it diplomatically, you are right. I do agree that every woman is a memorable and beautiful character. Even Katie, and I dont even like her. Especially Victoria is just a wonderful character (Someone pls make a cobd mod for cyberpunk with vic in it).

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
With the first part I can agree. Its at least graphicaly one of the best games here. And the story is also awesome. But Chandra is obviously the best girl.;)
Ya I've got Chandra in the #1 slot and Katie right behind her at #2. Tough decision. Sure hope we get more Chandra in the next episode as this episode was way too lacking with her.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Speaking of Cyberpunk there's a blonde corporate bitch named Meredith in that game that you can run into fairly early.

I wonder if that's a nod to CoBD or just a coincidence. Makes me want to fuck her over though.
Ok, and does she have daughter? ;)

Reactions: Mormont
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes