Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Cyberpunk2077 is out and I keep thinking about this game when I look at the futuristic setting. What a time to be alive.
CoBD > CP2077. ;)

That depend on the taste of each one. Yes, Chandra is a good girl, however, a little young dreamer to my taste. Me, I prefer mature and strong woman, like Victoria or Shanlon. Also, Sasha is beautiful and seen someone who fight for those who she love, so, I like her for that. Ellen, also beautiful and a strong person, who speak what she thinks, so, I like her for that too.
No love for Katie? :cry:

Also, personally, I wouldn't consider Victoria and Shanlon to be in the same league/category. Victoria may be getting used by Meredith, but she's still way better than the vile, spiteful bitch that is Shanlon. There's at least something good and redeemable about Victioris, but not Shanlon.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
No love for Katie?
I will keep it simple: Katie is someone loyal and very reliable. She is already mine, no need to make any propaganda of her.:p About Shanlon, she is playing a character and she knowns exactly what she wants. She is not bitch for nothing, she wish the Alexis's empire.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
i'm confused do i need to download "Update Only 1.08.1" beside the base game 1.08.1?
No. If you have the previous version still installed then download the "Update Only 1.08.1" file and install it into your existing game. (If you have the previous version, but it's not installed, then install it, and put the update in it as above.)

If you don't have any version on-hand, then download the full version from the section of the OP right above the update.

txd69420

Nov 15, 2020
No. If you have the previous version still installed then download the "Update Only 1.08.1" file and install it into your existing game. (If you have the previous version, but it's not installed, then install it, and put the update in it as above.)

If you don't have any version on-hand, then download the full version from the section of the OP right above the update.
thanks. btw is there anyway to unlock all scenes?

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
I just downloaded it yesterday for PC. It did not launch so I started Googling...

Found I had to upgrade my video driver, restart computer. Launch then. Maybe this is helpful to you.

CoBD girls are much hotter looking than CyberPunk 2077 tho.
i also did everything what other people does and updated drivers just like what you said, but no luck , delleted 100gb game file wont even launch .
i'll stick to COBD:love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ya I've got Chandra in the #1 slot and Katie right behind her at #2. Tough decision. Sure hope we get more Chandra in the next episode as this episode was way too lacking with her.
I guess it will depend on how the situation with Gloria goes that could take up quite a majority of the next update and I'd like to get a good bit of content with Gloria she deserves something. But I agree I'd like to see more Chandra at some point.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I want Chandra to be a love interest but I was told that she is going to be a side character am I wrong?
I'm not sure honestly. At the beginning she was totally a side character to give us some sexual content. But it seems that because of fan's requests Philly decide to keep her in the game, and he keeps put her into the story even though sometimes it not exactly appropriate. She even has relationship points as the others LI... so i have a hope.

what are your top 5 girls?

my top 5 girls are

1. Katie
2. Abby
3. Chandra
4. Teri
5. Vic
Hard to rate them that way...
1,2,3. Chandra, Katie, Vic.
4, 5. Ellen, Gloria.
Somehow like that i guess, it's hard for me put one of them above other.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes