Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So you've seen that in Ellen, but Chandra is just "side piece, a hot bit of teenage ass who enjoys sex and doesn't want anything serious"? Come on man
Well, yes. What I've seen of Chandra gives me the impression that she is a fun, free-wheeling girl who likes the MC as a sexual partner and cares for him as both this and as a friend, but I personally don't feel that I've seen much that would suggest she views him as a potential romantic partner, like serious boyfriend/relationship material, whereas Ellen seems like she may be warming up to that idea.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I haven't turned anyone down on my main (and only) playthrough and have been going romance route with everyone so far and not just because I feel you get the most bang for your [pirating] buck this way, but I also have a hard time turning any of them down, even Shanlon.

Kissing Ellen in Ch 5 is, I feel, a good decision because it's a nice moment and it leads to that kiss in Ch 8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love::love: how could anyone resist kissing her? It's beyond my comprehension :rolleyes:
Also, since everyone is rating girls today, is there already an existing ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So you've seen that in Ellen, but Chandra is just "side piece, a hot bit of teenage ass who enjoys sex and doesn't want anything serious"? Come on man
Unbelievable and completely wrong Chandra is much more than that, as usual, it's wrong and their own interpretation, but again I'm not surprised I often wonder if people actually pay attention to the story or just make it up as they go along. :FacePalm:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Well, yes. What I've seen of Chandra gives me the impression that she is a fun, free-wheeling girl who likes the MC as a sexual partner and cares for him as both this and as a friend, but I personally don't feel that I've seen much that would suggest she views him as a potential romantic partner, like serious boyfriend/relationship material, whereas Ellen seems like she may be warming up to that idea.
Got many things i wanna say, but my expert level english don't support me in my intention :cautious:, just... have you tried to do her bad route?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:love::love: how could anyone resist kissing her? It's beyond my comprehension :rolleyes:
Also, since everyone is rating girls today, is there already an existing ?
Ask and ye shall receive - . ;)

Just made this, so enjoy and have at it. :giggle:

P.S. Pretty sure I got everyone, but if anyone's missing, let me know.

Got many things i wanna say, but my expert level english don't support me in my intention :cautious:, just... have you tried to do her bad route?
Nope. I don't intentionally do bad runs as it ruins my enjoyment, so this impression I have of Chandra is based on doing the "good" route. I can see that she cares for him, likes him, and trusts him, but I don't yet get the impression there's romantic feelings on her side as it feels very FWB to me. Ellen, on the other hand, did also start off as FWB, but after kissing her it seems to change her feelings and I felt that most in Ch 8, which is what I've yet to feel on Chandra's side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Ask and ye shall receive - . ;)

Just made this, so enjoy and have at it. :giggle:

View attachment 941370

P.S. Pretty sure I got everyone, but if anyone's missing, let me know.

Nope. I don't intentionally do bad runs as it ruins my enjoyment, so this impression I have of Chandra is based on doing the "good" route. I can see that she cares for him, likes him, and trusts him, but I don't yet get the impression there's romantic feelings on her side as it feels very FWB to me. Ellen, on the other hand, did also start off as FWB, but after kissing her it seems to change her feelings and I felt that most in Ch 8, which is what I've yet to feel on Chandra's side.
Proud member of "THE CULT OF CHANDRA" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Try it sometime. It shows her from the side that you may not see on the good route (although it still there, just not so obvious)
So a "bad route", that I presume involves rejecting her advances and not helping her with Abby, makes her seem more interested in the MC as a romantic partner? I find that hard to believe, unless there's more to this "bad route" than just that.

Even so, although I may not feel like she's at that stage yet on the "good route" where you do everything with her and help with her with Abby, I do think it could get there on that route.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm presuming that Kay is at the bottom because of that VR in Ch 1, but that was just a simulation so we don't know if she's trans in the real world.
I honestly have never even gone that route, I am just not interested in that type of content. And I doubt it will be different in the real world, since I assume (maybe wrongly?) that her fans like her because she is trans (obviously, not the single reason), not despite it. However, it could be done in SF kinda way that she is whatever the player wants her to be, or something along those lines. But I am fine either way, not all characters need to be for everyone.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I honestly have never even gone that route, I am just not interested in that type of content. And I doubt it will be different in the real world, since I assume (maybe wrongly?) that her fans like her because she is trans (obviously, not the single reason), not despite it. However, it could be done in SF kinda way that she is whatever the player wants her to be, or something along those lines. But I am fine either way, not all characters need to be for everyone.
If she's not your type, that's no problem, was just curious if it was because of the trans thing in the VR.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Here's my tierlist.

As for Chandra.

Chandra have crush on MC from her first sexual thoughts. The moment the MC goes the right path, these emotions only amplify.

Chandra uses drugs, alcohol and sex as an escape from her mother's hypocritic world. The moment the MC offers her a better escape, she won't need to overuse them.

There's no good path and there's no bad path, Chandra-wise. There is only one true path. Other is a heresy, at the end of which there is endless suffering in the flames of hell.

Last edited:

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Here's my tierlist.

As for Chandra.

Chandra have crush on MC from her first sexual thoughts. The moment the MC goes the right path, these emotions only amplify.

Chandra uses drugs, alcohol and sex as an escape from her mother's hypocritic world. The moment the MC offers her a better escape, she won't need to overuse them.

There's no good path and there's no bad path, Chandra-wise. There is only one true path. Other is a heresy, at the end of which there is endless suffering in the flames of hell.
Abby even says that 'Chandra cares for you for some reason', as well as that Chandra did some funny stuff with someone to 'make you jealous' :sneaky: ;)

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes