Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I would like to see more exploration of Chandra's character, particularly the backstory as to how she and the MC have come to know each other, to perhaps get a better picture of her interest in him and to perhaps even see these feelings blossom into something more serious.
Me too - I think a flashback scene would be great.

Is the latest version here still the same one that is on steam? TIA for the answer.
The version here is newer and has more content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Born of the dragon ... down the dragon path she goes ... Mc is spite for the nimpho mum ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never said there would be something romantic

Add "parental like figure" to the mix. She's obviously dependant and kinda addicted of MC.
And yeah, clearly your usual romantic thing isn't there yet.
And yes, MC sees her the way you're described.
But what were we talking about? We were talking about is she just side chick who only wants sex and it's all. Is it what she is?
For the moment, it seems like that has been her function. She has shown herself to be sexually interested in/attracted to the MC and has somewhat leveraged that relationship to get him to help her. In doing so, some layers of her character have been peeled back and we're learning more about her, but still not enough, I'd say, to make it clear that her interest in him, and therefore her function in this story, is anything more than physical due to either him as a physical specimen, or because of some idolised infatuation or "daddy issues".

I would like to see more exploration of Chandra's character, particularly the backstory as to how she and the MC have come to know each other, to perhaps get a better picture of her interest in him and to perhaps even see these feelings blossom into something more serious.
I would like it too. All hopes to the Philly
Mc is there for his babes, no matter what .. just like Charlie --- he provides for his angels .. Go bang!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlienEDM

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya this game is pretty damn awesome. I like the amount of nudity / sex in it - there's an actual story there which I like and am interested in. I look forward to my scenes with Chandra, but I don't play the game just for those scenes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So give it a go. And another. And another. MC hits it off right off the bat with the dragon minx.
Never have some bright colored dance queens seemed so welcoming and inticing.

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
I would like to see a save transfer guide/option to transfer your saves to the newest version, and just seperate downloadable chapters. So that you dont have to reinstall the game the entire game from scratch every time once there is a new update.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would like to see a save transfer guide/option to transfer your saves to the newest version, and just seperate downloadable chapters. So that you dont have to reinstall the game the entire game from scratch every time once there is a new update.
What are you on about? Saves are persistant. Download new version...play...load save.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes