thern

Jan 29, 2020
What do you mean? Are you saying that the game file package chapter7.rpa is always corrupted? Did you already checked your hard disk if it is in good health or did you already tried to download the game on another place or HD?
Trying to unpack the entire thing raises a "chapter7.rpa/chapter8.rpa is corrupt", I've downloaded from MEGA and NOPY, the MEGA one was downloaded on one drive and the NOPY one was downloaded on another, because space reasons.

After your response I tried unzipping each on 3 different drives, so I am guessing it might be a browser/chrome issue that made it corrupt?

But would be neat to just get the chapter7.rpa file in a patch form like the 8 one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Trying to unpack the entire thing raises a "chapter7.rpa/chapter8.rpa is corrupt", I've downloaded from MEGA and NOPY, the MEGA one was downloaded on one drive and the NOPY one was downloaded on another, because space reasons.

After your response I tried unzipping each on 3 different drives, so I am guessing it might be a browser/chrome issue that made it corrupt?

But would be neat to just get the chapter7.rpa file in a patch form like the 8 one.
try with mrgasync.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Can you disable the trans/futa-content?
I hate games these but there are some games that make them optional.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Can you disable the trans/futa-content?
I hate games these but there are some games that make them optional.
It's just one scene at the beginning, easily and completely avoidable (I'd say most people don't even know it exists, and if by chance you stumble upon it you have the option to pass)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi, there is an internet site selling this game;
I dont know if the developer follow this thread or not but I thought he/she should know about this. If the dev dont follow here, please can somebody contact with dev and warn about this theft?
There is also a thread about this website; https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-...claiming-to-own-the-copyright-for-them.25212/
Feel free to explore this and if you see any game you know from here or from patreon, be sure to warn the developer and community of the game

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, there is an internet site selling this game;
I dont know if the developer follow this thread or not but I thought he/she should know about this. If the dev dont follow here, please can somebody contact with dev and warn about this theft?
There is also a thread about this website; https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-...claiming-to-own-the-copyright-for-them.25212/
Feel free to explore this and if you see any game you know from here or from patreon, be sure to warn the developer and community of the game
Old news and the dev is aware.

tt2020

Mar 15, 2020
Wow, what a game! Would definitely play even without all the sex stuff! Would also be a great premise for actual TV series or smth! Top shelf stuff, keep up the good work, mate!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Good for you. Sadly mine kept corrupting my save file. At least I got my money back tho
Might have been the 8.0MB save file bug which was causing corrupted save games. They patched that out in v1.06 if you ever try the game again. Game is available on the high seas. ;)

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes