AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
No need for all that shizzle. Just place depack in the game folder and start the game: Everything will be unpacked into a folder for you.
Yes, you can use that one too, if you wish. Me, I prefer Unren, because it has more functions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's not gloria or any other suggested. she's evelyn from photo hunt (beats me why dev used that pic on 1 scene since otherwise nothing in common between them).

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
A couple of days back, I finally started a completely new game of CoBD to get that 1st pic (which Philly added much later) unlocked. (Yeah, I know it was right at the start and would have taken 2 seconds...but I'm lazy like that :p) ... and ended up playing the entire game again in one (very long) session.

If anything, it's made me appreciate the game even more. Now this game has already been praised by all and sundry so I don't want to thread covered ground, but what (re)struck me were some of the finer details above and beyond an adult game. That single animated raid drop falling into Katie's palm, for example. Or the montage of Ghost gearing up to take on the Gen1 augment for the first time intercut with images of each of the LIs at home wondering if Ghost would come back alive...was terrific actionfilm-esque stuff (and better edited than anything Michael Bay ever did to boot :LOL:).

So, again, muchos kudos to Philly for his fantastic work.

PS: Wishing you all on this thread a Happy New Year 2021!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

And we are back! I hope you guys were able to make the best of this Holiday. Over here things have ramped up again as of yesterday lol.
As for dev, up to 180 renders now, 6 animations and will have another setup for tonight, so last 2 days have been busy! Chandra fans are probably excited lol.
Past that I will keep it short since I have only been back a couple days.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

And we are back! I hope you guys were able to make the best of this Holiday. Over here things have ramped up again as of yesterday lol.
As for dev, up to 180 renders now, 6 animations and will have another setup for tonight, so last 2 days have been busy! Chandra fans are probably excited lol.
Philly
:PogChamp:

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Philly
Yes, with Chandra as my #1 girl, I am definitely excited. :D
Where the heck are they anyway - looks like she's laying on a desk with a big set of corporate double doors and a vestibule behind her.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes