MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
You know, I only tried Heavy Five after seeing this 2020 list, and I'm honestly flabbergasted that Sarah Davis took the nr. 1 slot. I mean, Sarah as a character is fine, but does she really top Katie in... well, anything? Cup size, I guess? Stature? Just straight-up bizarre to me. Don't get me wrong though, I really enjoyed Heavy Five, I'm impressed in some ways and very pleased in others, but the NPCs weren't exactly notable. Hell, Annie felt more like a proper character than Sarah and therefore (to me) felt more likable as one.
Really makes me wonder what the hell the criteria were.

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Carli is one of my preferred girls of DA. Philly is playing her as a far model in CoBD, who the MC is fan. In my humble opinion, Philly should make a tribute to Carli and make a special gift to us fans, encounting the MC with Carli... and maybe something special. Anyone else think like me? Patreons are the powerful guys, they should vote that to Philly.
Go #TeamCarli!

359930_carlilcolor1920x1080_1.png

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Carli is one of my preferred girls of DA. Philly is playing her as a far model in CoBD, who the MC is fan. In my humble opinion, Philly should make a tribute to Carli and make a special gift to us fans, encounting the MC with Carli... and maybe something special. Anyone else think like me? Patreons are the powerful guys, they should vote that to Philly.
Isn't CoBD like over a hundred years in the future?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Reading your comment made me wonder, are Depraved Awakening and City Of Broken Dreamers set in the same universe?
It seens yes. Because, in Depraved Awakening, we have cameo of Victoria and Sonja... and in City of Broken Dreamers we have cameo of Carli and Dragon. However, I not sure if Philly will made both games linked in canon way.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It seens yes. Because, in Depraved Awakening, we have cameo of Victoria and Sonja... and in City of Broken Dreamers we have cameo of Carli and Dragon. However, I not sure if Philly will made both games linked in canon way.
Those appearances should made clear exactly the opposite: the stories aren't set in the same universe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These babes are set on doing public relations as a means to get by ...
prepare yourselves for hostess horned babe and bar tender gun slinger.

porokingbs

Jun 5, 2020
where was the cameo of victoria and sonja? i didn't see them during my playthrough.

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get all scenes unlocked till the latest update?I seem to have a few scenes missing!

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes