UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

It is nice to be back into the full swing. Feeling good and roaring on all fronts. This was a productive week in which we are now sitting 252 renders and 14 animations, I also have 3 other animations slated for today with one currently running.
For other items we will do the poll for the monthly render this week so that it does not bump up near the end of the month. I haven't decided the theme yet but expect that poll in a few days.
Past that I will keep it brief, I have a playoff game to watch!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Awww .. huni bloomy ... your bat bum bracelet is getting me all fired up again.
Babe, I thought this was our time, like 4 the 10th time tonight ... come to me dear and shut that screen down.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

And we are back! I hope you guys were able to make the best of this Holiday. Over here things have ramped up again as of yesterday lol.
As for dev, up to 180 renders now, 6 animations and will have another setup for tonight, so last 2 days have been busy! Chandra fans are probably excited lol.
Past that I will keep it short since I have only been back a couple days.
Philly

It is nice to be back into the full swing. Feeling good and roaring on all fronts. This was a productive week in which we are now sitting 252 renders and 14 animations, I also have 3 other animations slated for today with one currently running.
For other items we will do the poll for the monthly render this week so that it does not bump up near the end of the month. I haven't decided the theme yet but expect that poll in a few days.
Past that I will keep it brief, I have a playoff game to watch!
Philly
What the hell, DPC didn't give me anything to work with this week so let's see if we can analyze Philly's progress instead!

Philly completed 72 static renders and 8 animations this week. On average, he's rendered 28 statics and 2 animations per week since Episode 8 launched, but that's artificially deflated by the December holiday. If we look only at the known weekly numbers, he's averaging about 62 statics and 4 animations a week. If we make some wild assumptions about when things were rendered in December and feed all these numbers into the graph-o-matic...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I based the Chapter 8 estimates on Philly's approximation just before it launched; if anyone has a final count that would be handy.)

Anyway, it looks like Chapter 9 should match Chapter 8 by around the start of April. If we assume Philly's recent pace continues, we could cut that down to mid-February for animations, but still mid-March for statics (though they might speed up if animations are done sooner). Still, with no idea how Chapter 9 will compare, this is mostly idle speculation.

In other news, based on the look and lighting in the windows of this week's preview, I suspect last week's preview was probably located in Chandra/Meredith's home. It could certainly be interesting if so.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That mommy wild side and deep throbbingly kinky connections could get them into any club in the city ...
They will make our dreams come true no question.

Reactions: AlienEDM

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ellen's scene is also from her route. By the way she hates Victoria so you may end up losing all her respect and not having enough for that scene if she finds out you slept with the "corporate bitch". :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: der123fer

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Someone can help me to get the scenes that i miss?
Kleo (don't take Ellen home on the first night), Ellen at the party, Venus in the slut mode first time you get a scene with her, Victoria when you break into her house, Ellen scene when you drink with her, and you miss all last scenes from the last update. Also, why does your gallery have more scenes than mine?

Ellen's scene is also from her route. By the way she hates Victoria so you may end up losing all her respect and not having enough for that scene if she finds out you slept with the "corporate bitch". :p
Hate is a strong word

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can still get that Ellen scene regardless as long as have the triggers to be able to flirt with her. Ellen understand perfectly why you'd sleep with Victoria and even admits, she would also sleep with her.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Kleo (don't take Ellen home on the first night), Ellen at the party, Venus in the slut mode first time you get a scene with her, Victoria when you break into her house, Ellen scene when you drink with her, and you miss all last scenes from the last update. Also, why does your gallery have more scenes than mine?

Hate is a strong word
How am I going to miss all the scenes from the last update if I have already finished it? lol xD my last scene was the scene with Ellen paralyzed on her bed / sofa xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
How am I going to miss all the scenes from the last update if I have already finished it? lol xD my last scene was the scene with Ellen paralyzed on her bed / sofa xD
not sure, but Ellen isn't paralyzed anymore in the latest update so maybe you didn't really finish it?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
not sure, but Ellen isn't paralyzed anymore in the latest update so maybe you didn't really finish it?
Wait, what? Of course I have finished it, also she is paralyzed, I mean, she does not feel her legs, although she does feel sex xd.

This was my last sex scene
screenshot0017.png
and this the final

Reactions: MrFriendly

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All our babes need the throbbing healing power of our sparklingly keen sense of love with bubbly caresses and stern embraces!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
well your gallery has all the scenes unlocked, Glad's gallery shows them as locked and it's literally impossible to miss Venus so I thought he didn't play the update for some reason

and what the fuck? is my version old or something? Sasha's scene doesn't show up in my gallery at all
In mine it appears, but I haven't got it either xD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to break her in yourselves!!!, you delegating gamers!

well your gallery has all the scenes unlocked, Glad's gallery shows them as locked and it's literally impossible to miss Venus so I thought he didn't play the update for some reason

and what the fuck? is my version old or something? Sasha's scene doesn't show up in my gallery at all
In mine it appears, but I haven't got it either xD

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes