AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
well your gallery has all the scenes unlocked, Glad's gallery shows them as locked and it's literally impossible to miss Venus so I thought he didn't play the update for some reason

and what the fuck? is my version old or something? Sasha's scene doesn't show up in my gallery at all
If you see my disaster of saves that I do to be able to unlock everything, there are saves that I no longer know which routes they have
5e9.jpg

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I just can say my translation patch works perfectly. Last chapter should end with the MC going to the Pit with the girl you choose for that mission

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I just can say my translation patch works perfectly. Last chapter should end with the MC going to the Pit with the girl you choose for that mission
Well mine ended up going to the pit but I could not choose any girl, but it is not only that, but I am missing those last scenes that I cannot access or do not know how. I don't think it's because of the translation

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Well mine ended up going to the pit but I could not choose any girl, but it is not only that, but I am missing those last scenes that I cannot access or do not know how. I don't think it's because of the translation
I'm relieved since I'm the creator of that translation patch ;):ROFLMAO:

Then you simply don't have enough relationship points with any of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'm relieved since I'm the creator of that translation patch ;):ROFLMAO:

Then you simply don't have enough relationship points with any of them.
1- done
2-I had the scene marked as viewed but no, I didnt see that scene
3- IDK
4- That never happens xD...

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
1- done
2-I had the scene marked as viewed but no, I didnt see that scene
3- IDK
4- That never happens xD...
Sasha's scene is just a tease. She gets naked and offers you a blowjob, then punches you in the nuts, there's nothing else to watch. You need to get there with 2 depravity points

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Someone can help me to get the scenes that i miss?
You will have to try different path to have it all. That is why it is best to save every choices you have to pick one. That what I did. There a mod that show you all choices without go back or load up to make other choice.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Translations only create files with translated strings, it not change the original codes programming of the game, so, I think it not bug the variables of the game.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, in the end it was because of the translation, but it was my fault, I still had the translation file without updating, I suppose that when I downloaded the game I downloaded the old translation file

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Well, in the end it was because of the translation, but it was my fault, I still had the translation file without updating, I suppose that when I downloaded the game I downloaded the old translation file
If the translation is bugging the game, just change it to the original in english and use a save before the active bug. After that, merge the last updated translation and try again. Should work.

Luxury Girl

Apr 13, 2020
You have to agree with Shalon to meet again during her sex scene. Be as violent with her as possible (no tittyfuck for example) at the end she should ask you something like :
Let's do that again

And press yes.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes