Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That seems like the counter at a reception desk.
In the background is one of those automatic sliding doors that we can find at the lobby in many buildings.
And she seems to be dressed quite elegantly. (What we can see anyway.)
I think that could be an office building, a hospital or something along those lines rather than a home.

Reactions: Remplier

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In the background is one of those automatic sliding doors that we can find at the lobby in many buildings.
I think that could be an office building, a hospital or something along those lines rather than a home.
The more I look at the preview, the more the layout is confusing. It looks like Chandra is on some sort of table or ledge overlooking a room with a glass doorway. The surface Chandy is on has texture to the side, and that texture seems to blend all the way up to the wall/glass which (based on the focus) must be much farther way. Yet we can see what looks to be the base of the doors beyond the table.

So either the rim of the table is conveniently lined up with the base of the doors, the table is dark enough we can't see the transition from table to a dark floor by the doors, or it's just a floor and Chandra is leaning against the door (so the focus is exaggerated).

Or I'm looking way too hard at this preview, but that's obviously ridiculous!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The more I look at the preview, the more the layout is confusing. It looks like Chandra is on some sort of table or ledge overlooking a room with a glass doorway. The surface Chandy is on has texture to the side, and that texture seems to blend all the way up to the wall/glass which (based on the focus) must be much farther way. Yet we can see what looks to be the base of the doors beyond the table.

So either the rim of the table is conveniently lined up with the base of the doors, the table is dark enough we can't see the transition from table to a dark floor by the doors, or it's just a floor and Chandra is leaning against the door (so the focus is exaggerated).

Or I'm looking way too hard at this preview, but that's obviously ridiculous!
That perspective is playing tricks on your mind :ROFLMAO:

The surface where Chandra is lying is definitely elevated, and her back is close to the edge which is right behind her.
Judging by the height and size of that surface, as well as the fact that it faces the sliding door, I think it must be some sort of counter rather than a table. Besides, we can't see any chair around it .

The sliding door is just a few steps away from the counter-like surface.
On closer inspection, it does appear to lead to a glass doorway or corridor and not to the outside of the building. Perhaps it's the reception desk of a specific office or laboratory inside a larger office building. We'll have to wait and see.

I insist, Chandra's clothes look much more elegant than we're used to seeing on her. She's wearing a formal skirt and I assume she must have been wearing a shirt/blouse before getting naughty.

Anyway, Philly loves to play mind games with us. He did it when he was preparing that glorious cameo earlier in the game. I also remember that back in the summer he dropped a preview of an unknown chick in lingerie showing only from the neck down. Considering her complexion and a very particular mole she had beside her navel many of us assumed it was Christina, from DA. It turned out it was in fact Shanlon's young pet whom we hadn't even met yet.

Reactions: Mormont

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya she appears to be dressed all professional which I don't think we've seen up to this point, she's always been dressed casual or in club attire.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Still some time to kill before a new update, so let's do a little speculation. With the passing of a certain Henry, seems quite a few people have gotten curious about what the Nano fluid will be used for, e.g.
Well, regarding Henry if he's actually dead, what would be the point of finding that nano fluid in the Baynard Hospital research wing that the entire party was excited about? Unless that's something we'll use later in the game for an entirely different reason, I guess.
I definitely think the nanofluid has a role yet to play in the story...
So lets play:
1. Somewhere along the line we will ally with Moon and the fluid will be used to "repair" him
2. It will be used by Gloria to bring her powers under control (this idea proposed by lemonfreak )
3. Used to turn Pinocchio into a real boy Venus into a sentient "Data."
4. Henry is NOT really dead g'dammit!
5. Katie will be forced to use it on Ghost at some stage resulting in a Jason Bourne style level-up. As a by-product, it'll possibly also give him partial resistance to Gloria's mind powers allowing the pair to actually fight side-by-side (not to mention making Ghost her perfect mate too of course :KEK:) as they take down the baddies. (This is what I'm hoping for, but I estimate its likelihood at maybe 20%).

Over to y'all...

wrozbita_ariel

May 5, 2018
These LewdPixels rewards must be the joke. Looks are so important feature of these types of games and CoBD art is phenomenal and unmatched by others. Also writing, both in terms of whole story and dialogue given by characters, according to their psychological profile and perfectly adjusted to situation, is flawless and so stylish. How could these game not be considered the best representative of its kind? Heavy Five looks like turd in comparison to CoBD.

Dec 26, 2018
These LewdPixels rewards must be the joke. Looks are so important feature of these types of games and CoBD art is phenomenal and unmatched by others. Also writing, both in terms of whole story and dialogue given by characters, according to their psychological profile and perfectly adjusted to situation, is flawless and so stylish. How could these game not be considered the best representative of its kind? Heavy Five looks like turd in comparison to CoBD.
It's because there's no landladies in this.

• Haha
Reactions: p22

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I love Katie with all my heart, but I gotta say...

I was reviewing Carli's scene and immediately thought of DA...Might as well play it all over again soon. What do you guys think? As much as I love Katie, I think Philly's most iconic character is Carli...which has my heart as well!

She has to make an appearance in all Philly's projects!

DepravedAwakening_GSReview_Carli.jpg

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I love Katie with all my heart, but I gotta say...

I was reviewing Carli's scene and immediately thought of DA...Might as well play it all over again soon. What do you guys think? As much as I love Katie, I think Philly's most iconic character is Carli...which has my heart as well!

She has to make an appearance in all Philly's projects!

View attachment 976176
Carli is one of my preferred girls of DA. Philly is playing her as a far model in CoBD, who the MC is fan. In my humble opinion, Philly should make a tribute to Carli and make a special gift to us fans, encounting the MC with Carli... and maybe something special. Anyone else think like me? Patreons are the powerful guys, they should vote that to Philly.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes