moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I would like to see a save transfer guide/option to transfer your saves to the newest version, and just seperate downloadable chapters. So that you dont have to reinstall the game the entire game from scratch every time
In Ren'Py, saves are automatically carried over, you don't need to export/import them as they're stored both in game/saves folder and in C/users/(your user)/appdata/roaming/renpy/(game).

Reactions: oste22 and AlienEDM

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

December fun round 3
Here we go with the 3rd round of fun renders! Figured I should do the Christmas theme now before the holidays because I am not sure if I will have time later this week to set something up.
Along those lines, if I do not get a chance, I would like to wish everyone a great holiday and a happy new year! Thank you guys for all your support and look forward to some good stuff next year.
Now it is time for an eggnog injection!
Enjoy guys :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I was busy during the week, but I finally got around to organizing a tier list.

The girls clearly fall into distinct groups for me, which is interesting.

could u remind me who is the last one? dont even remember her face
That's Teri, Shanlon's assistant/protege/toy. She's new here.

AgamerXD

Aug 27, 2018
Philly_Games Man you did it again, thanks for making our quarantine more agreeable with this amazing update! The two cameos from DA were an awesome touch but I feel the foreshadowing for Henry's future.

Btw, does anyone knows the song that plays during Katie's scene ? The post-rock vibe is giving me chills
I got it: "We are all astronauts" by Dove
It's Doves by We are all Astronauts :)

AgamerXD

Aug 27, 2018
When Doves by We are all astronauts started playing, I checked my Spotify to see if I had put it on by accident.
Great soundtrack <3

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
When Doves by We are all astronauts started playing, I checked my Spotify to see if I had put it on by accident.
Great soundtrack <3
Me, I prefer the OSTs from Lintu - Visitors and Andrey Avkhimovich - Package. Both those soundtracks make me feel on the future. Philly chose them well, in my opinion.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

December fun round 3
Here we go with the 3rd round of fun renders! Figured I should do the Christmas theme now before the holidays because I am not sure if I will have time later this week to set something up.
Along those lines, if I do not get a chance, I would like to wish everyone a great holiday and a happy new year! Thank you guys for all your support and look forward to some good stuff next year.
That last one...wow! :love:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

December fun round 3
My dream threesome.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
oh for real? i didn't even know that was a path. how does that happen?
The first time when the MC arrive with Gloria on the The Stairway to Heaven, Venus will be excited to known Gloria and ask if she will be a friend. You must answer Venus go ahead and not warn her to go slow on Gloria or something like that. On that path, when Venus speak with Gloria next time, Gloria will be scared and attack Venus with powers. Thats it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten and X2Z

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
oh for real? i didn't even know that was a path
Don't advise Venus about keeping some distance from Gloria. Then Venus will try to hit on her, Gloria will freak and lose control of her powers (again...:FacePalm:) damaging Venus in the process.

After that Jake will "fix" the android and Venus will somehow start to take independent actions (like lying) while also glitching every once in a while.

ps:So pretty much Jake started Skynet in this world. :ROFLMAO:

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
The first time when the MC arrive with Gloria on the The Stairway to Heaven, Venus will be excited to known Gloria and ask if she will be a friend. You must answer Venus go ahead and not warn her to go slow on Gloria or something like that. On that path, when Venus speak with Gloria next time, Gloria will be scared and attack Venus with powers. Thats it.
Don't advise Venus about keeping some distance from Gloria. Then Venus will try to hit on her, Gloria will freak and lose control of her powers (again...:FacePalm:) damaging Venus in the process.

After that Jake will "fix" the android and Venus will somehow start to take independent actions (like lying) while also glitching every once in a while.

ps:So pretty much Jake started Skynet in this world. :ROFLMAO:
thanks for the help, this game is amazing.

thern

Jan 29, 2020
Hm, doesn't matter which of the links I download from it seems but it keeps telling me that Chapter7.rpa and Chapter8.rpa is corrupt whenever trying to unzip it all.

Any fix?

*Edit*

I downloaded the patch but its only for Chapter 8, so what should I do about Chapter 7?

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hm, doesn't matter which of the links I download from it seems but it keeps telling me that Chapter7.rpa and Chapter8.rpa is corrupt whenever trying to unzip it all.

Any fix?

*Edit*

I downloaded the patch but its only for Chapter 8, so what should I do about Chapter 7?
What do you mean? Are you saying that the game file package chapter7.rpa is always corrupted? Did you already checked your hard disk if it is in good health or did you already tried to download the game on another place or HD?

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes