crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I want Chandra to be a love interest but I was told that she is going to be a side character am I wrong?

what are your top 5 girls?

my top 5 girls are

1. Katie
2. Abby
3. Chandra
4. Teri
5. Vic
It's funny I've found the side girls more appealing. Chandra, Sasha and Abby are my favourites.
Abby almost won me over when she said she wants to get my car if I get killed in The Pit. The only thing that's keeping Ellen on top is that one time when she knocked out Gloria's dad

1. Ellen
2. Abby
3. Chandra
4. Sasha
5. Victoria

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
SO this game is finished ?
Not even close.

so what are your guys opinion on the new girl Teri personally I think shes going to be a fan favorite unfortunately shes probably going to be a side character like Chandra Abby Sasha and Venus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Side girl of minor interest, nothing more than that as far as I'm concerned. She doesn't seem like a character that has much more potential for the MC other than someone who might exchange information with him for sex.

I want Chandra to be a love interest but I was told that she is going to be a side character am I wrong?

my top 5 girls are

1. Katie
2. Abby
3. Chandra
4. Teri
5. Vic
  1. Victoria
    • The obvious choice of many, I'm sure, but she really is incredible, not just her body but her character. She's a complex character with many layers and a great appeal about her is being able to peal them back and reveal ever more amazing interesting qualities thar endear her more and more.
  2. Katie
    • Sweet, honest, sincere, and a demon in the sack, she's got a lot going on. If we can't help/save Victoria should become another Stella, at least we still have this angel.
  3. Ellen
    • When you kiss her and she starts to get romantic with the MC, she really shines as a character. She lets her guard down and I feel that she becomes a more interesting character as a result.
  4. Gloria
    • A sweet little hottie, but really that's the main reason I'd rank her here. Want to save/protect her and wouldn't mind getting a little closer too, but perhaps not too interested in a serious thing at the moment.
  5. Abby
    • Honestly, it's the horns. It just makes her stand out with this freakish mutant/alien girl vibe, and I find that quite hot.

Dec 8, 2020
Not even close.

Side girl of minor interest, nothing more than that as far as I'm concerned. She doesn't seem like a character that has much more potential for the MC other than someone who might exchange information with him for sex.

1. Victoria
    • The obvious choice of many, I'm sure, but she really is incredible, not just her body but her character. She's a complex character with many layers and a great appeal about her is being able to peal them back and reveal ever more amazing interesting qualities thar endear her more and more.
  2. Katie
    • Sweet, honest, sincere, and a demon in the sack, she's got a lot going on. If we can't help/save Victoria should become another Stella, at least we still have this angel.
  3. Ellen
    • When you kiss her and she starts to get romantic with the MC, she really shines as a character. She lets her guard down and I feel that she becomes a more interesting character as a result.
  4. Gloria
    • A sweet little hottie, but really that's the main reason I'd rank her here. Want to save/protect her, but wouldn't mind getting a little closer too, but perhaps not too interesting in a serious thing at the moment.
  5. Abby
    • Honestly, it's the horns. It just makes her stand out with this freakish mutant/alien girl vibe, and I find that quite hot.

you have a nice list very well detailed and I got to agree with you on the Abby Part the special render made her into a sexy Succubus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you have a nice list very well detailed and I got to agree with you on the Abby Part the special render made her into a sexy Succubus

And that's another thing, with the devil horns you'd think she'd be a bit of a devil but she seems like a really sweet girl, so those contrasting aspects add more to her appeal.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'm not sure honestly. At the beginning she was totally a side character to give us some sexual content. But it seems that because of fan's requests Philly decide to keep her in the game, and he keeps put her into the story even though sometimes it not exactly appropriate. She even has relationship points as the others LI... so i have a hope.
Yes. It seems she was upgraded to a LI. In my first playthrough, which I started almost two years ago, she wasn't on the "score board". But I started a new game after the last update, and now she is there.

As for my top favorite girls: it seems it's an ever-changing list, as it is determined by the evolution of the game itself. It currently stands like this:

1. Victoria (not only for her looks -- actually, I think I'd prefer her without "enhancements" -- but especially for her role)
2. Gloria (she now is much prettier than she was at the beginning, imho; and because of her character and her role)
3. Chandra (she's particularly attractive to me in her Halloween '19 special render version; and for her character and role)
4. Abby (not only is she drop-dead gorgeous, she is also very unique and intriguing; she deserves more attention)
5. Katie (I once liked her much more; not that she did anything wrong, but I just became more interested in the other girls, but she is still top wife material)
6. Shannon (mostly for her looks, as she's one of the most attractive characters; too bad her character isn't as appealing)

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
I too like the side characters more, my list would be:

1 - Sonja: My favorite in looks, interesting character and I'm so happy she got more screen time this update.
2 - Victoria: The one that got me into the game, love her looks and her complex character.
3 - Abby: Like many, I think she is so hot, can't wait for when we get to know more of her.
4 - Sasha: One of my favorites in looks too, and she is quickly becoming an important character.
5 - Chandra: She is fun and scenes with her are always hot, love her attitude as well.

That's it I think, I have to say Philly makes his girls so hot, in both this game and Depraved Awakening there wasn't a single girl that I didn't like how they look!

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am an old man, so I think my list of top 5 preferred girls in the game is not a suprise. I like women with personality and who give me challenges in life, because too much common women get me bored:

1: Victoria. She is not just gorgeous, she has strong and misterious personality. I love that kind of woman.
2: Shanlon. She is gorgeous and she has personality. She is bitching in the game, but I already got why is that she is doing that.
3: Ellen. She is political incorrect and speak what she has in mind. I love people like that, who is true what they feeling.
4: Sasha. She is a lonely wolf and fight for those who she like. She is a heroine to me.
5: Katie. She is a strong and reliable woman. Charismatic, lovely, loyal,etc. With all this quality, I have nothing more to tell about her.

Extra
6: Sonja. She made some mistakes on the past, but she is trying to redeem herself now. That kind of atittude has too much value for me.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I want Chandra to be a love interest
I've never been under the impression that Chandra "wasn't" a love interest...but then I came along around the halfway point for this game, maybe that wasn't always the case? But given that she has relationship points, etc. I am pretty sure she's a core love interest. At least I surely hope so, easily my #1.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've never been under the impression that Chandra "wasn't" a love interest...but then I came along around the halfway point for this game, maybe that wasn't always the case? But given that she has relationship points, etc. I am pretty sure she's a core love interest. At least I surely hope so, easily my #1.
I started playing this game after the last update and I've only seen Chandra as a side piece, a hot bit of teenage ass who enjoys sex and doesn't want anything serious with anybody right now. Vic, Ellen, and Katie seem more like serious, endgame LIs than anybody else to me.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I started playing this game after the last update and I've only seen Chandra as a side piece, a hot bit of teenage ass who enjoys sex and doesn't want anything serious with anybody right now. Vic, Ellen, and Katie seem more like serious, endgame LIs than anybody else to me.
That was my initial impression on my first playthrough (until I noticed she had a meter gauging the stats), but I think on the latest episode it was noteworthy when Abby tells MC that Chandra had been worried about him - while that scene was WAY too short (I had been really hoping for a lot more Chandra content), you could tell Chandra was just really irritated in general and was annoyed when Abby told MC that she'd been concerned about him. I get the impression (likely due to her age and typical behavior for her character) that she probably isn't all that used to having real feelings for a guy as it's basically just playtime for her all the time, and she may be having issues processing those feelings. That overall exchange said to me that things are going to change on Chandra's end as we move forward and she'll be more interested in an actual relationship once she reconciles things with herself.

Different topic - does anyone know if there is an official guide from Philly for Chapter 8? I have the Ch1-7 official guide since I own the Steam version, but would love to get any official guides for Chapter 8 from Philly. Thank you.

Last edited:

rj677

May 30, 2020

my top 5 girls are

1. Katie
2. Abby
3. Chandra
4. Teri
5. Vic
Actually, the girls in this game are so well written, that this is the only AVN where I dont have a main/favourite LI. For me, every girl has a different purpose on the story and gives the MC the opportunity to explore different things and kinks and fantasies.

Chandra gives you all the jailbait and can be a good girl, or a very very bad girl. And she is willing to learn ALL that the MC has to teach her :devilish:

Katie is the Waifu of this game. Shes the one that doesnt deserve that cruel world and the one that would be there for the MC after a long day of "ghosting" around.:love:

Ellen is the typical FuckBuddy/FWB of this game, that doesnt care about sweet things and romance.:cool:

Victoria is the MILF of this game, big tits big ass. However, she is the toughest character to unlock everything with her due to her character being so complex and she truly changes depending on your choices.:unsure:

Shanlon is the typical Lover that you woud cheat on your wife. She lets you do every thing you want to with her and she enjoys it more that you :devilish:. Shes the Queen of hardcore/rough fantasies in the game. (I know she isnt an LI, but it went with the point I wanted to make. And lets be honest,you never have enough Shanlon :BootyTime:)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Usually, the cure for insomnia :LOL: and you really can't go wrong with Abby I do hope we get something with her in this upcoming update seen as she is helping us find Gloria.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ellen is the typical FuckBuddy/FWB of this game, that doesnt care about sweet things and romance.:cool:
Are we sure about that? Because she might just like the soft side of their relationship given how she reacts when he returns in the last update if you've started down that romance path.

ch8stairellen18.jpg ch8ellenkissend.jpg

There's tenderness here and a bit of vulnerability too, so I think she might actually be in to "sweet things and romance", she just tries to hide it under a tough act.

Last edited:

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Are we sure about that? Because she might just like the soft side of their relationship given how she reacts when he returns in the last update if you've started down that romance path.

View attachment 941076 View attachment 941074

There's tenderness here and a bit of vulnerability too, so I think she might actually be in to "sweet things and romance", she just tries to hideit under a tough act.
I agree, at the begining she seems to be only a fuckbuddy, then she's looking more and more to be a possible girlfriend. Even if the best girlfriend is Katie. She really cares a lot for MC and there is much than friendship with occasionnal sex.

rj677

May 30, 2020

There's tenderness here and a bit of vulnerability too, so I think she might actually be in to "sweet things and romance", she just tries to hide it under a tough act.
I agree, at the begining she seems to be only a fuckbuddy, then she's looking more and more to be a possible girlfriend. Even if the best girlfriend is Katie. She really cares a lot for MC and there is much than friendship with occasionnal sex.
Yes, you are right. I was saying based on my main save where Im not really on her romance path and she continues to be rough with me.

But then I saw your post and realized that I need to go back to the game and advance the other saves as well. Thank you for warning me that I still have unseen content ;)

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, you are right. I was saying based on my main save where Im not really on her romance path and she continues to be rough with me.

But then I saw your post and realized that I need to go back to the game and advance the other saves as well. Thank you for warning me that I still have unseen content ;)
I haven't turned anyone down on my main (and only) playthrough and have been going romance route with everyone so far and not just because I feel you get the most bang for your [pirating] buck this way, but I also have a hard time turning any of them down, even Shanlon.

Kissing Ellen in Ch 5 is, I feel, a good decision because it's a nice moment and it leads to that kiss in Ch 8.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

So you've seen that in Ellen, but Chandra is just "side piece, a hot bit of teenage ass who enjoys sex and doesn't want anything serious"? Come on man

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes