Dec 26, 2018
Who do you think the cannon woman the Main Character will end up with will be? Like how in Depraved Awakenings it was more or less Carlie? I think it will probably be Victoria, but I could also see Katie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey is there any NTR feature in this game like katie being used by other men or so..
ntr fanatics will find ntr even from where there isn't any. only other named guy in this was henry but he is apparently passed away and he didn't have any sexual interest towards girls. atm only 1 girl is on loose but that will prolly be solved on next update.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Game: You achieve one of the "Bad?" endings.

Narrator: In that morning, Meredith called you.
MC: What do you want?
Meredith: Sit down, Agent. I have a "proposition" that I want to discuss with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meredith: I know exactly what you want and you know exactly what I want. So, what about if I will give you want in exchange you give what I want?

MC: How do I known that you will maintain your word on that?
Meredith: You have my word, that is all I can give you. Besides, the life is all about risks, Agent. Don't you agree?
MC: You are a snake, Meredith. But, lets see if your maintain your word or not? And how do you know that she will submit to me?
Meredith: Dear, her free will is an illusion, gaved to her by a programming table. She is my toy, my tool to be used at my will and do whatever I want with her.

Narrator: You never claimed to be yourself a hero, so, you accepted Meredith's proposition.
MC: Deal! I will give you the girl for Victoria in exchange.

Narrator: Baynard Industries, later in that night

Victoria: How can you do this to me?
Meredith: I think you already known the answer. You are nothing but a tool, and now you have no more use to me...

Meredith: Activate protocol 2345.65-07
Victoria: Activating Protocol 2345.65-07...
Meredith: Good! Now wipe out all memory data...

Narrator: You choosed side with Baynard. You gave Gloria to Baynard in exchange for Victoria. Since now she become yours.
MC: Yes, like that, my slave. Keep fucking me like a whore you are.

Victoria: Yes, master! Fuck your slave! Fuck your little whore in the ass!
END

Reactions: \EGOIST and Nulldev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nah .. that is the good ending ... vicky voracious Bernandina such a throbbing crush on the shores of lust.

Game: You achieve one of the "Bad?" endings.
Here is the mise en scene:

Mc just saved the horned bubbly cuddly distraught babe from the pits.
Doctor GF has to examin her thoroughly before having MC perform interrogations on her.
As the kink bomb chandra spawn is not on hand to confort the poor babe, dr. extraordinaire does the unwinding.

Special "fun renders" from Philly for the month of December...not canon or anything. Brought to you by another post from vmaks with absolutely zero background info. LOL

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes