Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It makes me wonder if we will ever get anything with Gloria next update will be all about getting her back and that will probably take up a lot of time and then we have to see what her frame of mind is going to be.
Hope those assholes who kidnapped her don't hurt her. This last scene bothers me a bit.

And I wonder what the results will be when we chose a given option. I chose "option C" so as not to choose between Sonja and Ellen. :LOL:

fudgeme

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys i kept getting an application error on opening the game so i deleted the folder in both the locations and downloaded a fresh compressed version 1.08.1. However the same problem's still occurring. Could anyone help?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

One week left till break, but not stopping yet :p Do remember this patreon is on hold for December, so you won't be and charged at the start of the month. I already have some ideas for some interesting renders to do during December, so it should be fun.
On the dev side, work has been done on all fronts. As for counts it is now up to 115 renders and a 3 animations. More of those will come in time. Current section doesn't really warrant many.
Poll for the monthly items will be out sometime in the next few days as well.
Past that I am not sure what else to say... Oh, I know!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

peekayy

May 5, 2018
Hey guys i kept getting an application error on opening the game so i deleted the folder in both the locations and downloaded a fresh compressed version 1.08.1. However the same problem's still occurring. Could anyone help?
Try renaming the folder to something like 1. It may be there are too many file characters there

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I mdunno ... MC perfectly capable to stick that bottle neck maneuver up,
Waaaay up and deep, deep down into all her soft gushing gaping crevases.

MC also has a lot of friends ... beautiful and loyal kinksters like 2 exes who might just fill the ticket for the show.
Slap some masks on, bring in all the babe named artilery and get that party started!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I put it to you, players ...
Had you the power to express any and all your fantasies with others, would you not do it?
Had you the power to stream your kinky adventures to your partners and get them involved, would you not?
Had you the pull to be successful yet have no bounds on the kind of pleasure you seek and devour, would you stop?
Shanlon is a master manipulator, successful independent woman, expert marketer and oh so smart.
Even her daughter is so independent and fringe hanging out on the ”horns” side of kink ... what a pair!

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 399 Votes