Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. we are waiting 4 the 69 ... that should be epic ...until then, play the game.
Sure them babes are hotter than some work schedule update.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Finally got to the end of the new chapter (had to start over), great as always... Looking forward to seeing which of the three approaches will be the "best" when going into the Pit. Hope Option C works out because I don't want that death on my MC's conscience.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
For you guys who speak portuguese language, I have a news. After a few weeks putting things together, I'm finally in work progress to translate The City of Broken Dreamers to Brazilian Portuguese. Thats is my contribution as fan of the game. Translation is a laborious work, but, you guys can expect a translation to the current version 1.08.1 soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanna thanks moskyx for his help and tips!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm guessing I can't add this update to my Steam version of the game correct?
no and depending how dev charges from steam version if you get update free eventually or do you need to pay.

tigerdini

Nov 22, 2017
Can anyone here help with the triggers for getting the "Knock" option with Victoria in Chapter 4? I''ve tried 3 different playthroughs and nothing seems to bring it up as an option: I only get "Sneak" and "Break In". I've gone through the posts here and noticed the one by the guide author who seemed to be getting a little frustrated with all the questions on this. Still the Victoria "Spellbound" trigger that is mentioned in response to that post still doesn't seem to make this option appear.

Is there some other factor? Has it been changed? Could a more recent update have borked this path?

Thanks for the help. :)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Can anyone here help with the triggers for getting the "Knock" option with Victoria in Chapter 4? I''ve tried 3 different playthroughs and nothing seems to bring it up as an option: I only get "Sneak" and "Break In". I've gone through the posts here and noticed the one by the guide author who seemed to be getting a little frustrated with all the questions on this. Still the Victoria "Spellbound" trigger that is mentioned in response to that post still doesn't seem to make this option appear.

Is there some other factor? Has it been changed? Could a more recent update have borked this path?

Thanks for the help. :)
I think dev included a way out from the spellbound route if you confront her when she sneaks in your apartment before Conner's party in chapter 2. Anyway, basically you just have to drool over her anytime and choose (and bang) her when possible, and you should be ok

Reactions: AlienEDM

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I tried to play again and I got this error

A week ago I was able to play calmly and without any kind of problem and I don't know why now I get that error today

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I tried to play again and I got this error

A week ago I was able to play calmly and without any kind of problem and I don't know why now I get that error today
Are you using compressed version or with any mod?

The problem is with the file "chapter5.rpi", it is not there where it should be. However, "chapter5.rpi" is not a file from original game, though. Check your game folder\Data, you must see a package named as "chapter5.rpa". The problem must be there.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Are you using compressed version or with any mod?

The problem is with the file "chapter5.rpi", it is not there where it should be. However, "chapter5.rpi" is not a file from original game, though. Check your game folder\Data, you must see a package named as "chapter5.rpa". The problem must be there.
The normal version with the scrappy mod

I just checked the file and it literally has 0 bytes of weight

4.70 star(s) 403 Votes