SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Coolest adult game I have ever seen. Fantastic story and arts. Totally five stars worthy.
BTW I have been making game related props recently and I will add MC's mask to my list;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #67
Alright, so got started again a few days ago. To start, I have laid out the first section which there are a lot of moving parts so I made sure it is outlined properly. It should play a bit like a small D&D adventure for the first section. This entire part should be pretty engaging.
As for dev work, since I only started a few days ago it is at 45 renders and 1 animation. Also the render above was a nice accident. Hard to explain, but the render was not initially setup and I saw it cooking and just had to use it. It ended up replacing the render that was needed just before. So, as Bob Ross would say, a happy accident :)
I have also released the patch to $5 and up today, and sent the game to members who had to drop last month.
I will also let you know in December I will be taking some time off for the Holidays, so here is the details on that. I will pause the patreon for December and instead of just the week or two for Christmas, I will take the majority of it off. BUT, I do plan on doing some fun stuff throughout the month leading up to the Holidays. So instead of dev updates expect some fun renders :)
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

Dev Update #67
Alright, so got started again a few days ago. To start, I have laid out the first section which there are a lot of moving parts so I made sure it is outlined properly. It should play a bit like a small D&D adventure for the first section. This entire part should be pretty engaging.
As for dev work, since I only started a few days ago it is at 45 renders and 1 animation. Also the render above was a nice accident. Hard to explain, but the render was not initially setup and I saw it cooking and just had to use it. It ended up replacing the render that was needed just before. So, as Bob Ross would say, a happy accident :)
I have also released the patch to $5 and up today, and sent the game to members who had to drop last month.
I will also let you know in December I will be taking some time off for the Holidays, so here is the details on that. I will pause the patreon for December and instead of just the week or two for Christmas, I will take the majority of it off. BUT, I do plan on doing some fun stuff throughout the month leading up to the Holidays. So instead of dev updates expect some fun renders :)
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
News already? Cool

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
The last time I played this was last year of March (Chapter 5 I think). God I missed this and its animation! Anyways, I'm just missing this last escene. I might start again from scratch just to try to get the scene (Victoria route or something).
Edit: I have the walkthroughs so I'm gonna try to get it...tomorrow maybe.
1605406649186.png

Mar 26, 2020
The last time I played this was last year of March (Chapter 5 I think). God I missed this and its animation! Anyways, I'm just missing this last escene. I might start again from scratch just to try to get the scene (Victoria route or something).
Edit: I have the walkthroughs so I'm gonna try to get it...tomorrow maybe.
View attachment 900101
Install Unren(available on this forum), install it on the game directory, open it, enable console. Next, just before the scene starts playing or when MC starts entering his apartment, open console using Shift+O, type in this command v_score=5,
extraevents.append("ch4ellenknowsvic").
Scene will be unlocked

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
this game is really fucking MASTERPIECE I mean music, girls, storyline everything seems perfect the girls are really gorgeous, beautiful, sexy,
detailed both physically and in character, everything seems like a movie but a really awesome Hollywood movie
and hot like hell, especially Victoria:love::p I know many people will not agree but she is my favorite, and I'm sure she isn't bad as seems and we will see this in the next chapters, again congrats to made this masterpiece can't wait to play again what will be happening:cool:;)(y)
I was going to write a review of this game but you've done it for me lol. It's not very often that the storyline is the best part of the game but it is on this one, excellent game.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Install Unren(available on this forum), install it on the game directory, open it, enable console. Next, just before the scene starts playing or when MC starts entering his apartment, open console using Shift+O, type in this command v_score=5,
extraevents.append("ch4ellenknowsvic").
Scene will be unlocked
I'm not an expert but thanks. I think I'll just do it the hard way. :)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how long (on average) each update takes to release?

I only started playing this a couple of days ago (never having touched it before) and WOW did i miss out, it's impactful without being too filled with melodrama, quite nice i must say.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
anyone know how to get the second tick mark for the venus scene? i unlocked everything else?

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes