Burn85

May 25, 2018
@Philly_Games, I'm a big fan of your creativity! The previous game is just great. Even the avatar took my favorite heroine.
Only today I appreciated your new creation. Beautiful!
Hope that this game will be interesting and it will have different endings.
I liked the model of the slut-girl Chandra. I hope that she will have a good place in the plot. And please don't think about killing her in the Game!

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
When the world is lucky enough to even have Cyberpunk 2077 we get this amazing thing as well. This, DiK and DeLuca are the big three for me. All relatively new games but great potential and each with their own unique settings and styles. Now we just need a Yakuza or Tokyo Drift(fav one) setting, hmm or maybe even an Overlord style game, collecting the hoes, ruling and conquering some shit.

Anyways got a little off track, Victoria best girl and Sonja seemed pretty cool as well. Haven't seen enough Gloria to rate her yet, and Katie isnt my style but not bad. Hopefully you enjoy making the game as much as I did playing it, keep up the good work.

Almost forgot, Ellen walking through the screen in the apartment was one of the coolest things I have seen

Reactions: Namco15

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
ch2alexis7.jpg

Philly said:
Good news this will be the last dev update for this release. Only a few more scenes to go and she is done. Looking at sometime on the week before Easter.

For scenes, there will be around 22 many with multiple variations. Render wise we have 567 complete and still more to go, then for animations, there are 24 with another one I did last night but will probably readjust. There are also a few more I want to do on that front as well but don't expect that count to grow much more.

The episode will be more focused on a few characters, in this case, there is a lot of Katie, though there are also chunks of Victoria and Ellen. The first half will play out reasonably linear where the second half will have three unique large branches that I suggest you explore. You will also notice that your choices are going to start influencing how scenes play out. Some small, others quite drastic.

In later episodes, other characters will have a lot of focus put on them. I always like to have certain updates to really dive into a character and get to know them. This is one of those episodes. I am really happy with it and can't wait for you guys to see it!

As always, stay awesome!

Philly

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Posted this on my discord. I'll just say the news can be really fun to watch.
Judging from the number of renders/animations, it seems your two months wait, was for 2 months worth of releases, so I gotta ask, do you really feel like you got a schedule that is not too tight and won't make deflate you on the long run?
P.S.
Happy upcoming holidays.

Reactions: Namco15
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes