Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@septacycell if I hit a point where I feel im burning out I would just slow down a bit. I am not necessarily trying for 2 month releases or anything. I just do what I can and release when im good. Mind you, I still have that mindset that if im not working on the game I feel guilty, so im always working on the game :| I have also adjusted things a bit at my real life work so im not on call 24/7 which i was until just about a week ago. That alone was a massive stress relief.

I guess people are getting worried with devs dropping like flies it seems recently. The level of quality has gone up for many but they continue on the same timeframe. That is not realistic and will only result in failure in the long run. When i hit about version 0.9 of DA i realized this. Sure I will earn far less because I don't get those sweet sweet monthly releases but it's not worth killing yourself over. I think most fans get that.

Deathmark

Sep 29, 2017
@septacycell if I hit a point where I feel im burning out I would just slow down a bit. I am not necessarily trying for 2 month releases or anything. I just do what I can and release when im good. Mind you, I still have that mindset that if im not working on the game I feel guilty, so im always working on the game :| I have also adjusted things a bit at my real life work so im not on call 24/7 which i was until just about a week ago. That alone was a massive stress relief.

I guess people are getting worried with devs dropping like flies it seems recently. The level of quality has gone up for many but they continue on the same timeframe. That is not realistic and will only result in failure in the long run. When i hit about version 0.9 of DA i realized this. Sure I will earn far less because I don't get those sweet sweet monthly releases but it's not worth killing yourself over. I think most fans get that.
i love you daddy

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thank you for answering nicely and not acting all superior and sarcastic like some do in other threads when ppl are asking about when a new update is coming...(y)
Let's just say if you're a regular in a particular thread and every 2nd or 3rd post is "When is the update coming" or "Walkthrough plz", to some it can get tiresome. Not defending their particular actions but you have to see it in their shoes...

Are we gonna get update patches like we had in DA?
If you're referring to the incest mod, in DA that was finished way after the VN was done and with the current storyline it doesn't make sense to include a mod. If you're just referring to the update between versions, I think there was only 1 version (Between the final version and the previous one) that had an "update patch". Happy to be corrected though. For CoBD, it might happen though.

Reactions: Namco15

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Are we gonna get update patches like we had in DA?
I plan to have the installments as update patches as well since the games update are large. 0.2 will be well over a gig. I also will start compressing things slightly but not enough to effect visual quality. Hell, in two more releases it will be about the same size as my entire last game.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Dude that trailer for your game is totally boss as f*ck. Because of that trailer alone I am downloading your game this very second. If the game is even 1/10th as good as the trailer, you got my vote for president.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This game looks amazing in almost every way. Will try it out when version two's released.

Futa tag has me a bit worried. If this pulls a Fenoxo and has futa's with cocks twice the size of the protag... I'ma break something. :poop:

Reactions: Piyush3362

PogosPinted

Jan 21, 2019
If you've played Depraved Awakening you know what to expect from this guy. Cant wait for the next update.
This along with 'Being a DIK' are the most likely to eventually become the best games on the site.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes