ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HAHAAAA!!!..had zero idea just how amazing the animations were in this game..just installed it on the new system..old system animations bogged it down to the point of utter stillness..new system..OMG...amazing :O Victoria moves like a goddess in fluid fast however many fps my new pc handles like a champ..ya just never know what you were missing ...LOL

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
In regards to Rob's post above, what did you change, Philly? Ren'py handling sequential images or different movie format/compression?

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Have to say the script is very interesting. Even without erotic part it is really interesting. I have heard there is a crysis of ideas in Hollywood, probably you should go there. p.s. music is really cool.
If I support at the patreon, how and where I will get the game updates? Now I know, I can download here. If anyone knows how it works, i would appreciate your answer.

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
If I support at the patreon, how and where I will get the game updates? Now I know, I can download here. If anyone knows how it works, i would appreciate your answer.
If you support philly at patreon you will get access to all the patreon only posts. When a new update drops philly will put the links for download in one of the posts and you can download it from there as soon as the update drops.

Reactions: Finkos and Namco15

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Have to say the script is very interesting. Even without erotic part it is really interesting. I have heard there is a crysis of ideas in Hollywood, probably you should go there. p.s. music is really cool.
Maybe you already knows , but if you want to understand how Phillygames is one of the most capable writer here in Adult Games , take a look to his previous work , Depraved Awakening , is a noir detective game , because is absolutely a Masterpiece.
So if you want to support the Dev , be sure that City a Broken dreamers , it will be ( it is already ) a very good work . for other thinks about the game download on Patreon site already @Blaze616 answered you and you can download contents directly there

Reactions: Finkos and Namco15

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Maybe you already knows , but if you want to understand how Phillygames is one of the most capable writer here in Adult Games , take a look to his previous work , Depraved Awakening , is a noir detective game , because is absolutely a Masterpiece.
So if you want to support the Dev , be sure that City a Broken dreamers , it will be ( it is already ) a very good work . for other thinks about the game download on Patreon site already @Blaze616 answered you and you can download contents directly there
thank you. yes i know he is a great guy. I just asked how patreon works;) thank you

JadM

May 27, 2018
I might be biased cause I'm really into the cyberpunk theme it's set in, but so far it's looking like one of my favorites, keep it up and I will surely love to see more of you! <3

Reactions: Namco15

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Motkeyz and @Aesouh are great dudes and i have a lot of respect for them, so when I saw that I was really floored. It wasn't just some little shoutout. They really went out of their way for that and they had no reason too.
I's always nice when somebody other , quote in a good way somebody other work , mostly if this is made in a good way like in this case , is a compliment for the author i think you could feel flattered for this and moreover Timestamps it's absolutely a awesome game ; so i find all this really nice . More in the game you can find also other nice citations, for example i remember for sure one one for the game A Wife And A Mother .
But I think i'm playing too much , to see all these Citations :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: Alteni and Motkeyz

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
@Motkeyz and @Aesouh are great dudes and i have a lot of respect for them, so when I saw that I was really floored. It wasn't just some little shoutout. They really went out of their way for that and they had no reason too.
Philly_Games u got all the honor u deserve for real , u r one of the top developers , u got all the respect from all others developer (y)(y)
2Eti.gif

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes