Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
If you're too lazy to play through every branch you can unlock the scene gallery by editing "screens.rpy" in "BrokenDreamers/game/", change line 1213 & 1223 to "if True:"

I attached a file with these 2 changes.
Rename it to "screens.rpy" (remove the numbers and _ that f95 adds when you download a file) and replace the one in "BrokenDreamers/game/"

For the photo gallery it's "gallery.rpy", same folder, add a # before line 54 ( #gal.condition(i[1]) ) or replace with the one attached.
where i find this files ? in my game folder only has rpa files

zmc3157

Nov 13, 2020
If you're too lazy to play through every branch you can unlock the scene gallery by editing "screens.rpy" in "BrokenDreamers/game/", hange line 1213 & 1223 to "if True:"

Rename it to "screens.rpy" (remove the numbers and _ that f95 adds when you download a file) and replace the one in "BrokenDreamers/game/"

For the photo gallery it's "gallery.rpy", same folder, add a # before line 54 ( #gal.condition(i[1]) ) or replace with the one attached.
change line 1213 & 1223 to "if True:"? What does this mean?

TrophyBoy

Jun 9, 2020
I was using the full game.

Did some digging, but no answers yet as to why it happened.

I got around the two errors I hit though, by using Unren option 1, then load up a save from very near the end of the previous release. Shift-D to open its menu, then selected the Variable Viewer and saw that both 'pitevents' and 'todd_trust' showed as "deleted".

Then opened the console and typed:

pitevents=[]
todd_trust=1

That allowed me to at least finish the update with that save, with no more errors. I posted in Philly's Discord about this issue, so we'll see what shakes out.
Any words on a possible hotfix from the Discord? I'd imagine you'd be informed immediately as you posted the issue.
Encountered it when I used the patch. Somehow it's gone when I downloaded the full game.
Some unwanted scenes skipping game finish within mins.......
Story only help with this game to playing continuously,,,otherwise ......
Well see u after 4months.......
Getting the same thing. Error with 'pitevents' every couple of clicks; also the scene after Todd allows you in and MC says "You know him?" and Abby replies "Yeah.. I think so..", the next click just boots me into the main menu immediately. No errors and no way to find a workaround, I can't get past that scene.

I've tried both the patch and the full 7GB download, both give me the same issues.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Any words on a possible hotfix from the Discord? I'd imagine you'd be informed immediately as you posted the issue.

Getting the same thing. Error with 'pitevents' every couple of clicks; also the scene after Todd allows you in and MC says "You know him?" and Abby replies "Yeah.. I think so..", the next click just boots me into the main menu immediately. No errors and no way to find a workaround, I can't get past that scene.

I've tried both the patch and the full 7GB download, both give me the same issues.
Haven't checked discord today yet.

So enable the console and type in the two lines I showed, right before you leave with (Ellen|Sonja|Abby) to go to The Pit.

pitevents=[]
todd_trust=1

Reactions: TrophyBoy

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
If you're too lazy to play through every branch you can unlock the scene gallery by editing "screens.rpy" in "BrokenDreamers/game/", change line 1213 & 1223 to "if True:"

Somehow that made my gallery only show scenes till chapter 8 :rolleyes:

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018

I replaced the files in the game folder, the gallery seemed to glitch out i couldnt click on the scenes even tho the checks underneath them were full, and no new scenes seemed to popup

Zugronc

Dec 19, 2017

In the gallery, all the scenes are now open but I can't select them and run them. How do I fix this?

Zugronc

Dec 19, 2017
wait official fix.
I downloaded these two text files, and opened the entire gallery, but the scenes that I opened with these files I can't run. I can run only what I opened myself in game This is not a problem of the game

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019

I think this only displays the scene preview icons in the scene gallery but they are unclickable since changes weren't made to the persistent file.

albatare

May 4, 2017
Somehow that made my gallery only show scenes till chapter 8 :rolleyes:
I replaced the files in the game folder, the gallery seemed to glitch out i couldnt click on the scenes even tho the checks underneath them were full, and no new scenes seemed to popup
I edited my post, i'll edit this one too :

Extract in base folder where the game launcher is.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 400 Votes