Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How many scenes are there in this update.I’ve heard there are two dream scenes and one sex scene with abby but is there anything else?
There's two dream scenes with Gloria, a nice Abby scene and a secret scene that's tied into a chick at the Pit that seems to be the hardest to get. Just have high dep and be an asshole, especially to Shanlon, which I think is the key factor in getting the scene unlocked. Although Philly did say he's going to make it easier to access.

Reactions: hayrullahdelisi

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
From what I've been reading this updates been a mixed bag
It is Cas. Personally, there's only a few scenes with Katie, which I expected, but it's still a let down. The whole thing revolved rescuing Gloria. A few decent lewd scenes (dream or not they're still good) and some great artwork and renders.

So to me it's a letdown that there's not much of my wonderful Katie, but the scenes and the artwork are a great consolation prize. But it's still a solid update to a phenomenal game.

Reactions: ename144

Harry White

Dec 20, 2018
yeah im on both paths that you said, still no unlock. thanks anyway bud
There's two dream scenes with Gloria, a nice Abby scene and a secret scene that's tied into a chick at the Pit that seems to be the hardest to get. Just have high dep and be an asshole, especially to Shanlon, which I think is the key factor in getting the scene unlocked. Although Philly did say he's going to make it easier to access.
I've got the Krista scene ch9 when I go with Ellen to the pit & I follow the very high depravity path + hit Victoria in the ch7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Meh, I like the setting and photography but I keep getting like only one sex scene per updates since like 3 chapters because I somewhat had a wrong dialogue in the early… Like I never understood why suddenly I'm not able to romance with Ellen again when we had sex before.

A way or dialogues to reconnect with some characters would be welcome, it's so punishing.

Harry White

Dec 20, 2018
So does secret scene changes depending on who you take with you to the Pit?
With Sonja, Krista does not seem to appear.
With Abby, Krista talks with Abby & the MC.
With Ellen, Krista flirts with the MC or they have sex (very high depravity + hit Victoria ch7).

This is what I noticed in some of my saves.

Reactions: AlienEDM

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.09 Ch.9] [PhillyGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 7.00 GB
Original Mac Size: 6.98 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 835 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 817 MB

For compressed update: RIC0H's City of Broken Dreamers [v1.08.1 >> v1.09 Ch.9]

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Untitled.jpg

anyone else have this error ?

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
Hmmm, I'm not sure what's the things that made me get two dreams then. I made a new save to see if I could get any of the two scenes that I was missing, and for this run I didn't have sex with Victoria until she came into the apartment and I kissed Ellen. Maybe I should look at the code but :sleep:
Would be glad if you can help.. :D

albatare

May 4, 2017
While waiting for a proper combo mod for Walkthrough and Unlock, here's a way to unlock scene & photo gallery

Edit :
I was using an old version + update patches, my bad.
Here's how to do it from a fresh compressed version.
Extract in the base folder, where the game launcher is.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Welp, we have our hands full this last April days it seems boys. BaDIK and COBD like 1 day apart? Should be a crime, considering the months of dryness we have to endure.

Looking at the comments about the update tho, I might save COBD for latter.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
From what I've been reading this updates been a mixed bag
The latest update is content-wide horizontally. Philly has also increased the concentration of animations of all kinds, main characters, supporting characters, random characters or environments. This leads to shortening content-wide vertically, i.e. faster passage through update.

Positive feedback usually comes later when we go over the game properly.

Anyway, I'm sad that, as I feared, it was a scene with Chandy that Philly cut.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: EDIT: I feel like kid, robbed of ice-cream.
We only got a short sniped with her 4 updates in a row. Partial substitution is a scene with Abby which was great.

For those of you who discus how to get dream scenes, lust are key parameters. I'm not one to look at the code, so I don't know anything for sure. But with 0 lust with Gloria, you won't get either of them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
f95's memory was very short this time, 14 hrs ago last post and then no new notifications.

now just wt-mod needed.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Some unwanted scenes skipping game finish within mins.......
Story only help with this game to playing continuously,,,otherwise ......
Well see u after 4months.......

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes