timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Im just gonna preemptively guess no kleo and go back to hibernation.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Finally got that last scene. It wasn't easy. Philly says he is going to make it easier to get on Friday.

Aug 6, 2017
Sooo my laptop broke, feels bad.. I've seen there's chapter 9 out now.
Is there an android version of the update of chapter 9?
I'd rather play it on my mobile than get a new laptop now tbh.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Given that a lot of people are saying they completed the update, this is somehow a "me" problem I'm sure, but I keep getting this error repeatedly after starting with a save from the previous version:

File "game/chapter9/ch9start.rpy", line XXX, in <module>
NameError: name 'pitevents' is not defined

where "XXX" varies as a line number. I can ignore the error and it continues, but this happened 9 times in a row with only a good screen or two between the errors.

If I knew what 'pitevents' should be I could use the console to bypass it, but I have no idea what that variable is, what type it should be, or its value.

Anyone know what's going on with this or have a solution?
Encountered it when I used the patch. Somehow it's gone when I downloaded the full game.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Encountered it when I used the patch. Somehow it's gone when I downloaded the full game.
I was using the full game.

Did some digging, but no answers yet as to why it happened.

I got around the two errors I hit though, by using Unren option 1, then load up a save from very near the end of the previous release. Shift-D to open its menu, then selected the Variable Viewer and saw that both 'pitevents' and 'todd_trust' showed as "deleted".

Then opened the console and typed:

pitevents=[]
todd_trust=1

That allowed me to at least finish the update with that save, with no more errors. I posted in Philly's Discord about this issue, so we'll see what shakes out.

SWAGGLE

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone have chapter 8 update link (if they are still up that is) or do I gotta full redownload cause I missed one.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
After playing through the update I have much to say, without spoiling things.

Firstly, for a roughly 5-6 month build for this chapter it was yet again felt short and completely lacking of overall content or story even. Hell, I wouldn't even say it was even a chapter at all. More like a interlude of sorts. This is really disappointing. Honestly I can safely say that if Philly continues to puts in 5-6 months of work, only to get roughly a half an hours worth of story and content, he is gonna loose fans and potential patrons. This game is good in many ways, yet the development of chapters of late seems lacking. Hopefully Philly can does better by the next chapter and give us a more worth while of a chapter than what we got, but I'm not holding my breath.

Secondly, the chapter, despite my prior stating, was good non the less. I did enjoy the multiple pathing for the mission, be it stealth or what not. And each choice of who you brought was quiet enjoyable regardless.

Horny (Abby) was just... woof. Well worth the wait no less. Hopefully we can spend time with her and Sweet Kitten as well together for a lovely threesome.

Kinda sad there wasn't any fun times with the Wifey. Hope she gets laid eventually by us.

And damn!!! Possible hate fucking in our future? OH PLEASE LET IT BE SO!!!

And our Sweet Summer Child!!! How fast she grows up! Though the mind fucking was very fucky if I may say so myself. Hopefully that leads to something down the road if I went full dreamage.

nieselZ

May 11, 2019
Does anyone know if it possible to grey out the scene and photo gallery? I would like to start with a fresh game, but even after downloading the latest version and deleting all of my prior saves in appdata, the images and scenes that i unlocked in previous playthroughs stay visible

May 26, 2020
Hm my stats are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm, I'm not sure what's the things that made me get two dreams then. I made a new save to see if I could get any of the two scenes that I was missing, and for this run I didn't have sex with Victoria until she came into the apartment and I kissed Ellen. Maybe I should look at the code but :sleep:

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes