BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Not exactly, Bison.
He never said it was from his game. He just likes to fish for likes and praise as the attention-seeking ***** he is.
If he has to pay for a patreon subscription just to leak the game here while saying that he never played it, he will.
But I'm curious now... did you really get him flogged on discord? Did he really participate on Philly's discord with his username after openly sharing the game here? That would be an unparalleled exploit, one which I still refuse to believe.
I dont think I've ever seen him on discord. I had to search his posts in this thread and I see my August reaction when he used Philly's mega mirrors instead of creating his own.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Why'd you censor yourself? Coward. When I was in the badik discord I used casmyr and am in the game credits listed as Casmyr.
I'll send the mega links later if no one else has
Find any more fan art in random image boards lately? LOL

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why'd you censor yourself? Coward. When I was in the badik discord I used casmyr and am in the game credits listed as Casmyr.
I'll send the mega links later if no one else has
I won't fall for that, Cas :KEK: :KEK:
I'm openly talking about you.
If you shared BaDIK on F95 and then went onto its discord with the same user name I would think the same.
But apparently, this story of Bison getting you spanked in Philly's discord never happened, did it?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I will never understand why people that are clearly against piracy join this pirate forum to complain about piracy, it must be some sort of masochistic fetish.
You clearly didn't understand what this was about. Probably out of lack of context.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You misunderstood me, I wasn't talking about you at all.
Well, my apologies then.
But since only Bison and I were talking about the...situation going on here I felt included.

I want to make this clear since some other people seem to be having similar toughts in the past minutes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's all I'll ever say about this here. If others are ok with people acting like that just because you'll get a fucking game pirated faster, be my guests.

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes