Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This update was a little weird honestly. It seemed like a filler episode.
Apparently the PC is supposed to be public enemy number one, but he's still taking hour long bike rides through the city just to visit his girls for a chat. It's like everyone but the PC is in hiding.
Meanwhile he's chilling at the main antagonist's home. He could've just kidnapped her for interrogation right then and there, when she came back home exhausted and without a security detail weirdly enough.
The plot would have been at a standstill, if Red Moon's character arc hadn't gotten a reset. I guess he's the only cool guy the baddies have, so he had to come back.
The only way to show that the stakes were actually supposed to be high is to sacrifice a character in the silliest and most inconsequential way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and shazba

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
hm seems like i have score 4 and 0 lust somehow,idk if it's possible to have 0 lust if i fucked her or maybe I didn't fuck her after all. Either way,thanks
I have the same score with Vic. Only time I fucked her was in her apartment when she gets pissy and attacks you, lol. Did you get a scene with her in this chapter? I did not, but I wasn't surprised given I've rejected her most of the game.

I found the update meh and short
I liked the update, but it was indeed short. The last 3 chapters have felt that way to me. When I play a Being A DIK update for comparison, I get a good 5+ hours only playing my canon route. With this game, I usually get around 1-2 hours (this one was about 1.5 hrs) per update on my canon route. Quality was good, don't get me wrong, but heck...~6 months for 1-2 hours is...ouch. This is why I won't sign up for Patreon. As long as the game ends well for me, though, I'll buy Book 2 on Steam.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes