drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Dad was right, nobody likes journalists. I should have been a dental surgeon :cry:
I don't hate journalists. And honestly it's dispiriting to me that so many people seem to because /good/ journalists are IMO really important to a free + healthy society. Please keep your chin up - there are definitely people who value what you do (assuming you are a journalist and this wasn't a joke (a funny one if it was!)).

Obvious caveat that there are a lot of bad journalists, and that the contemporary media environment (loss of advertising revenue /except/ from online ads, 24hr media cycle, general aggressive tone of public discourse) has meant a lot of media organisations are pretty horrible now (and for a bunch of reasons, often don't allow good journalists to do good reporting). But honestly IMO that's true of most businesses, and is partly tied to things that shouldn't be about money and only about money being made about money and only about money.

Take the construction industry where I am. Construction should be about providing people with homes, roads they can drive on, schools, hospitals, shops, the infrastructure for life. But especially at the large end of things: regulations that used to exist to ensure buildings were of a high quality have been whittled away to nothing, and now developers form shell companies, produce buildings that leak or flood or collapse or catch fire, and then when the faults are discovered and hundreds of people that put most of their life savings into homes they now can't live in want recourse, there is none. Because the money has disappeared, and government agencies no longer have the regulatory teeth to do anything about it. And, of course, enormous resources have been put into constructing a building that is basically no good.

Sorry, heaps off topic. But I felt motivated to write this because if you are a journalist (or anyone is) I really, really don't want you to feel like everyone hates you. Honestly I don't want anyone to feel like everyone hates them. I basically think most people are good and even people who aren't have humanity, and value.

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Trust me... I despise ALL media people, ALL politicians, ALL lobbyists and ALL lawyers. And sure, Shanlon may be self aware but that doesn't excuse her for being an uber-skank! She's just NASTY! Sure, I hit it but then I quit it and have NOT been back since in well over a dozen plays. You can have Shanlon, friend. I will not stop you.
Like Jesus once said: "Thrown the first stone who has never sinned!" Me, I am a kind of person who see the good side in everybody. Nobody is totally bad and nobody is totally good.

About Shanlon, probably must have a reason for she is like she is. Something probably had have happen in her childrenhood or her teenage to make her thing so bad about herself and acting like a bitch sometimes. But, until that is confirmed by Philly, I have only expeculations.

And to finish, like Gandalf once said: "Those who should die, deserve to live. Those who should live, deserve to die..." " Nobody can see the whole picture."

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
About Shanlon, probably must have a reason for she is like she is. Something probably had have happen in her childrenhood or her teenage to make her thing so bad about herself and acting like a bitch sometimes. But, until that is confirmed by Philly, I have only expeculations.
Or like often it happens in the real life, she could be simply aware of the fact she is a greedy bitch, eager to sell herself to the most wealthy man she can find, to put her hands on his money and then jump in the bed of every stallion she meets.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
you are so predictable on who is your fav. babe.
Of course I am. Victoria and Shanlon are my two favorite girls in the game. I always said that. These two women are strong characters in the game and a lot of people has a rate of love/hate upon them. Without them, I ask if Broken Dreamers would be a great sucess game as it is?

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Of course I am. Victoria and Shanlon are my two favorite girls in the game. I always said that. These two women are strong characters in the game and a lot of people has a rate of love/hate upon them. Without them, I ask if Broken Dreamers would be a great sucess game as it is?
there is also doc. Three whales the game is sitting upin is Shanlon, Vic and doc

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
there is also doc. Three whales the game is sitting upin is Shanlon, Vic and doc
Yeah, there is the Doc and also Ellen, Chandra and Gloria as LIs. But mostly of the people has more love than hate for them. And that is not the case of Victoria, or Shanlon, or even Meredith. These three women are somehow antagonists, which make the plot interesting. A good villain, sometimes shines more than the hero...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Pfff you felt like getting easy likes... :rolleyes:
I dare to try the same with Kleo :Kappa:

Not me :BootyTime:. This is the only way:

View attachment 2014537
Victoria is your fave and you have Isabel as your profile pic. I already love you as a brother :giggle:

Not sure how i got it to be honest, either from this thread or from Cas, so i'm not really the one you should be thanking.
From here. I've had those pics for a very long time and I sure as hell didn't get them from that young individual :LUL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Anyone wanna play "The Ass Is Right!" :Kappa:

Inside the spoiler box are 11 cropped pics of extremely hot asses.
10 of them belong to female characters from CoBD. The odd one out is from another game.

Come on, ladies and gents! Most of them are really easy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Anyone wanna play "The Ass Is Right!" :Kappa:

Inside the spoiler box are 11 cropped pics of extremely hot asses.
10 of them belong to female characters from CoBD. The odd one out is from another game.

Come on, ladies and gents! Most of them are really easy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Number 4

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I should have been more specific, my fault.
The player should find the odd one out AND also try to assign each ass to the correct girl from CoBD :Kappa:
If you happen to know what game the bonus girl is from you are crowned as King Of Asses. UncleVT will get you the corresponding badge, don't worry.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes