Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah I admit, the post was too big... However, those were my opinions and honestly I dont care if people agree or disagree, I just like actually making an effort to post something useful from time to time :eek:

You are a troll that most likely plays these games with one hand while having the other hand on your dick or all the way inside your pussy and just going to town while watching virtual asses and boobs :devilish:

But dont worry, I also like being a troll and making memes so I have made 3 of them just so someone with your level of "understanding" can see what I mean without having to do something as "uncool" as reading. Enjoy fellow troll :KEK::KEK:. And sorry to the mods in advance :HideThePain::HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The type that won't read here is usually the type that forgets what the "N" is for in AVN. (Most probably assume the abbreviation stands for "Animated Vulvas Naked".)

I discovered this (well, AVNs in general) via recorded playbacks on PH. Still haven't downloaded this one - my old laptop didn't have the space available for an over 10Gb game download (without a lot of rework), but I did see some of what you're talking about in the vids. Like most games/fantasy stuff, you can't be too accurate with what folks can really do or how they would act in reality, or your wouldn't have much of an AVN. Of course, the recent commentary on how the writing has devolved a bit is disappointing to see, but given the age of the title, it may be that Philly has just grown tired of it and it's become something to get done rather than something he's passionate about (or maybe he has too much real life on his plate).

I don't pay for it, so I won't complain about it. I mostly tagged it to watch because I'd seen Katie and thought her character was effin' adorable, and look forward to getting into it in the next few months sometime. Had thought about waiting until it was done, since it's so close, but time will tell.

phiber99

Feb 13, 2022
How do you even get the Gloria scene? Im on her path and I didnt get it.
you must be on dep path.... i can send a a save file...what i need is a save file for victory bad ending (killed by red moon)
all in all good chapter 14....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish Philly would have added some voice overs or moaning sounds during the hot scenes to reinforce the sexual connection.
The problem is that the love interest, MC <-> LI should not lose their connection.
From chapter to chapter you get more LI points but it looks like that main characters are distancing themselves from the MC. i make a distinction between love and sex here.
We had seen a very close love interest between MC and Victoria in Chapter 7. "All the words they spoke, the imagery and the music are in harmony. this has continued into chapter 11. so this close connection I have not seen as strong with other main characters with the MC.
I hope Philly takes this to heart and ends the story with a strong connection between LI and MC and scenes that prove this love is REAL....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don´t care if games like "long story short" has more likes or more comments per day. for me COBD is the greatest cyberpunk visual novel and the love story between MC and Victory is realy awesome !!!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi, Would you please compress the ch14 update only (1.2GB) also for us? Thanks BTW, I have the previous compressed files.
Just for information, I did not do the previous compressed version, so I cannot guarantee the quality will be the same, it's up to you to try this update compressed patch or the compressed full post.

City of Broken Dreamers [v1.14.0 Ch. 14 UPDATE ONLY PATCH]

v1.14.0 Ch. 14 UPDATE ONLY PATCH

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:

- - -

Added to compressed post here as well.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.14.0 Ch. 14] [PhillyGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

City of Broken Dreamers [v1.14.0 Ch. 14 UPDATE ONLY PATCH]

v1.14.0 Ch. 14 UPDATE ONLY PATCH

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thanks man, you have no idea how this compress help
I Mean, 14GB???!!! Are you crazy!?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Chapter 14 - Return in 5 months for the actual finale edition

Last edited:

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I liked this update more than previous ones since I was feeling like we were getting a few too many hscenes where it didnt make sense or felt natural but I see some people dont see it that way and would rather we have yet more out of place hscenes during one of the most dangerous events in the game so far.

I'll agree that the pacing was all over the place and some things didnt feel right like Vicotria not letting everyone know about the fact the only way to unlock the building to escape is from Meredith's office and instead just deciding to go off on her own in the middle of the raid, I would have understood her keeping it a secrect if it served a purpose in the story but instead 5 minutes later she tells us exactly why she did it so it felt completely pointless tho I did like the route where you dont go running off to help her more since there is much better dialogue between the Red Moon and MC.

The raid so far has been good but I'm hoping things dont just end with us walking out like its nothing, I dont expect anyone to die since its nothing but LIs with us but there is a chance Meredith from her safe room can somehow track Kleo and send some goons to get her to use as leverage or something.

One last note is this whole Meredith thing is just weird to me, especially her being naked in the safe room for no apparent reason other than to cater to the (I assume) very few people that are into her.

As a conclusion I think this chapter was shorter but better than the last 2 chapters in my opinion so I dont think complaining about its length is valid if you still care about the story and if you dont then why are you even reading it, the N in AVN stands for Novel not Nutting.

Reactions: ename144

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I apologize but, I didn't read your post. Not because it's long or wrong, but the moment I did, I started picking up light element of spoilers. If I may suggest, quite a few of us are putting off picking the game again until it is completed, so it would be appreciated if you'd consider putting the spoilery bits under the "inline spoiler tag". If you are unfamiliar where, you can easily find it in the post tools here:
1687660105707.png

Ofcourse, the final call of doing so or not doing so, is yours. Their are no rules against it. But, I'll wager your opinion piece will probably get more eyes this way.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
How bad were some people here at school that 1/3 of a page is considered "an essay" :ROFLMAO:

I agree though the game has gone downhill pretty consistently since chapter 9. I like Gloria and I love her scenes so I will continue to follow for her but the pacing is just awful now. Were supposed to be in the endgame of the equivalent of an action movie but its playing out 30 minutes every 5 months so theres just zero suspense just loading up an update like "oh huh were still here".

Like imagine watching John Wick final montage 5 minutes at a time once per day. It would take something thrilling and make it boring. The overall story might be good and it might be better once its complete and can play it through but right now it feels like phillyGames has zero idea how to frame is chapters to keep it interesting for people following update to update.

TLDR: Gloria sexy AF. One of the only character models I've seen in any VN who has really realistic shaped breasts that kind of go off to the side rather than bolt-ons yummy :love:
ok

mayrrrrrain

Nov 3, 2022
It seems like at least 6 path is required: Gloria/Victoria/Katie/Ellen LI, and none of above with Vicotria dead/alive. Anyone has the save file with Victoria dead? Whatever I choose the Red Moon would always spare Victoria.:cry:

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Had thought about waiting until it was done, since it's so close, but time will tell.
It's nearly completion maybe one or 2 updates till it's done, I'd hold out and play the entire thing. Near the end it did give off a bit of a rushed feeling, but it's still my favorite VN. I love me some cyberpunk and this falls right into the genre. IMO it is worth playing.

Nov 30, 2022
Year 2023, people still complain about games' size.. "Look, 14 GB omg" :ROFLMAO:
Bruh , Stalker 2 is like 200 GB and game isn't finished yet. Go buy damn 2 TB ssd like Samsung EVO 870 Sata ssd for 90-100$ or some cheap brand for 70$ and forget about problem with free space :Kappa:

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes