moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I agree.
I would also add the fact that Sonja, Katie & Co. were on high heels (not the best suited kind of shoes for the task), but I think there is a good explanation for that (and also for the Meredith's swinging tits): fanservice!
Well, the team comes from an abandoned club where they couldn't find any other clothes, and some of the girls arrived in there after running away from a bot whorehouse, so... well, it's kinda justified, I guess? But Meredith scene is just too much

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Not for Sonja, since she is a ghost like her (more or less) husband. Anyway I agree, the Meredith scene is too much. I would have let Meredith strip Victoria, in order to humiliate her, but that tits dance was too much.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It's hilarious seeing people try to insist that a sex scene with Meredith would be out of place.
It's hilarious that you actually compare a deranged murderer like Meredith, who'd sacrifice anyone, probably even her own daughter, for her selfish ambitions and a big ass paycheck, to a somewhat harmless, crazy nympho who just wants money and a good, rough dicking from a dominant guy, but thanks for the laugh anyway. Let's not forget who really caused the milcher disease, coz if we keep going, I might start thinking Shanlon's actually a (kinky) saint compared to her.:whistle:

On a more serious note, I understand that some fans want to see the MC fuck Meredith too, hell, even I wouldn't mind to give her all the 'love' she really deserves:devilish:, but storywise, it wouldn't make sense, just like it didn't make sense for the MC in DA to fuck the psycho bitch the Dragon... every fan who still remembers that scene knows what the outcome was, so unless you want this MC to get his killed for a loose pussy too, more power to you, but Philly's the one who has the final word on this subject. Just a friendly FYI, the MC still kinda hates Sonja for killing Luciana, and she only did that to save the idiot's life, it's the shit that fucked him up the most in his entire career as a Ghost, so I honestly don't think that he'd rush into Meredith bed any time soon, considering how much he despises her for that mission.

she is a ghost like her (more or less) husband
Can't recall if she is or was a Ghost like the MC, but she sure as hell is a damn good mercenary, one of the best in the biz, and a good friend you can depend on. Even Meredith admits that she liked her.

we need lot of Meredith*
and Shanlon :love:
stop torturing us :cry:
Why not a Meredith + Shanlon 3some and both teams can be happy, especially us men of culture ??:WeSmart:Not gonna say Shanlon had a sudden change of heart and only helps the MC out of the goodness of her heart, coz that's ridiculous, but she also hates Baynard, and taking her over-the-top sexual craziness out on Meredith would be a scene I'd grab my popcorn to see. Then again, maybe the MC fucked her asshole too hard and she really had a change of heart cause of all those intese orgasms. A good deep dicking seems to be best cure for a woman's bitchy and selfish attitude.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Everything was going reasonably well (the fortress assault doesn't really have any more plotholes than your average action film) until we got that final threat from swinging tits Meredith. I mean... why? Who on Earth thought it was a bright idea?
I agree.
I would also add the fact that Sonja, Katie & Co. were on high heels (not the best suited kind of shoes for the task), but I think there is a good explanation for that (and also for the Meredith's swinging tits): fanservice!
I just finished the update and was coming here to say the same. Why the fuck Meredith decided to strip to her panties to make threats? :WaitWhat: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

And i find the whole idea that they couldn't find a single tactical clothes, specially a gun nutjob like Sonja, quite bizarre. And even if that were true why they didn't strip those guards of their armor to use it?
Was it really necessary to make Sonja look like a amateur moron who decided to bring lingerie to a gun fight just to get her shot? Couldn't the same event happen but without making a professional merc act so stupid?:cautious:

Also am i the only one who found the change of heart from the Redmoon too sudden?

I used to look forward to this game updates but right now i am starting to dread how it is going to end...:confused:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can anybody list me the routes for all li's? Also it seems there is a chandra-abby route. How can I get it?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
A lot is not all. If you use the term "we want" it's a speak for all. That's all. Otherwise it would be correct to say "we don't want Meredith at all. Just kill her ffs!" because a lot of players don't like Meredith and after 14 fucking chapters I think we deserve a Meredith dies a hurtful death scene. I really thought we would have it in this update but unfortunately disappointed again. Get it?
Some players want to hate fuck Meredith. Grab her by the throat, toss her around like a ragdoll. Then brutally fuck her to death. Maybe some, a few, a couple... I don't know, might want a forgiveness/love path for her. I don't know. Me, myself and I would prefer the former over the latter.

I haven't caught up yet, am just going by what I remember of the game prior to the Abby(I think that's her name, girl with horns) sex scene.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I just finished the update and was coming here to say the same. Why the fuck Meredith decided to strip to her panties to make threats? :WaitWhat: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

And i find the whole idea that they couldn't find a single tactical clothes, specially a gun nutjob like Sonja, quite bizarre. And even if that were true why they didn't strip those guards of their armor to use it?
Was it really necessary to make Sonja look like a amateur moron who decided to bring lingerie to a gun fight just to get her shot? Couldn't the same event happen but without making a professional merc act so stupid?:cautious:

Also am i the only one who found the change of heart from the Redmoon too sudden?

I used to look forward to this game updates but right now i am starting to dread how it is going to end...:confused:
You have forget a thing, Chandra could have bring them some clothes and/or shoes.
I agree about the Red Moon (even if it was hinted that it would happened), but it is the kind of plothole that usually exist in an average action movie.
I don't share your fear, because I think it will have a pretty solid (not)ending.

Actually, Sonja has been using that same attire for action scenes throughout the whole game.
Yes, but because you have started to talk about the Meredith's, it comes to my mind to talk about her attire, so it is your fault! :giggle:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Guys I really expected a deathmatch against Red Moon this shit would be legendary I hope it happens with different choices because I would really like to see that I think many here too I think :unsure::D
I would like to see at least what would happen if possibly Mc died, but a ghost never dies :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Anyway, it would be cool to see Gloria's reaction if Mc dies if she will become more than vindictive :devilish:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't mean to be rude but all those players expecting a scene with Meredith either haven't been paying attention or have been delusional. Putting aside the face she's the main antagonist, the MC hasn't expressed anything but disgust toward Meredith since day one. It's not like contempt or belligerent sexual tension like with Shanlon. He deeply hates Meredith no matter what the player wants. He has never expressed any kind of sexual attraction. On the contrary, even a full depraved MC on the spellbound path is totally disgusted when Chandra shows him Meredith fantasising about him. The thing is, he doesn't even find her attractive.

There's no scenario wherein the MC banging Meredith would make any kind of sense, especially now that we're so close to the end. Meredith getting fucked by a random Baynard soldier would be more plausible.
Again I know it would be bizarre storywise to have a lewd scene with her but in games,if enough patreons and supporters want a scene devs almost always give it to them and although some don't want a scene with her a good chunk of the patreons want one so they will probably get it.
Two words: THE DRAGON.

I haven't tried the latest update yet and going by some people's opinions I think I'll skip it. I'll wait for the final episode to get the whole picture in front of me and hopefully get a better overall impression.

Reactions: Another Myth

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Two words: THE DRAGON.

I haven't tried the latest update yet and going by some people's opinions I think I'll skip it. I'll wait for the final episode to get the whole picture in front of me and hopefully get a better overall impression.
To be honest, it is worth the wait, brother. It would be beter to see the finale in one piece than divided like this...

Reactions: Aristos

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
My save doesn't allow me to see it. Can anybody share some ss?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:oops::cry::cry:
Wow, shit, I'm glad I didn't see this scene, I made my right choices, I would never allow Victoria's death even if it costs the ghost's life

and now knowing this shit i want more than ever a choice to end motherfucking Red Moon I hope there are a lot of endings because I want to see at least some deaths like Mc but Victoria no chance :mad:

Reactions: Isabella69

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Not relevant.
Oh?! :oops: Not relevant?
Knight of the Dawn said Philly's patrons may ask for a scene with Meredith. Philly had no intention of adding a sex scene with the Dragon until a number of supporters requested it.
I don't know if it will actually happen in CoBD, but considering that it has happened before I don't see this possibility as irrelevant nor impossible. There are still many months ahead of us until the last episode sees the light of day.
And just to clarify this: I don't give a fuck about a scene with Meredith; it's not me hoping but hypothesizing.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I apologize but, I didn't read your post. Not because it's long or wrong, but the moment I did, I started picking up light element of spoilers. If I may suggest, quite a few of us are putting off picking the game again until it is completed, so it would be appreciated if you'd consider putting the spoilery bits under the "inline spoiler tag". If you are unfamiliar where, you can easily find it in the post tools here:
View attachment 2722113

Ofcourse, the final call of doing so or not doing so, is yours. Their are no rules against it. But, I'll wager your opinion piece will probably get more eyes this way.
Well a new version just came out and I started my post with "I liked this update more than previous ones" and that whole first paragraph has no spoilers yet it should be obvious that I'm about to give my thoughts on the chapter so I assumed people would catch that and realize its gonna have a few spoilers but I'll be sure to make it more obvious next time I leave my thoughts on a new chapter.

Reactions: LonerPrime

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Guys I really expected a deathmatch against Red Moon this shit would be legendary I hope it happens with different choices because I would really like to see that I think many here too I think :unsure::D
I would like to see at least what would happen if possibly Mc died, but a ghost never dies :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Anyway, it would be cool to see Gloria's reaction if Mc dies if she will become more than vindictive :devilish:
Idk man, we are talking about having a mostly human merc go up against a super soldier? Henry was the only one that had a chance at defeating him and even then he didnt manage to so I think this was the only "realistic" outcome where MC and everyone else doesnt die to this super human killing machine.
And I dont want Gloria to have the power to snap the guy out of existance becuase then she would be too powerful and all sense of danger would be lost forever.

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes