Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I apologize but, I didn't read your post. Not because it's long or wrong, but the moment I did, I started picking up light element of spoilers. If I may suggest, quite a few of us are putting off picking the game again until it is completed, so it would be appreciated if you'd consider putting the spoilery bits under the "inline spoiler tag". If you are unfamiliar where, you can easily find it in the post tools here:
View attachment 2722113

Ofcourse, the final call of doing so or not doing so, is yours. Their are no rules against it. But, I'll wager your opinion piece will probably get more eyes this way.
Well a new version just came out and I started my post with "I liked this update more than previous ones" and that whole first paragraph has no spoilers yet it should be obvious that I'm about to give my thoughts on the chapter so I assumed people would catch that and realize its gonna have a few spoilers but I'll be sure to make it more obvious next time I leave my thoughts on a new chapter.

Reactions: LonerPrime

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Guys I really expected a deathmatch against Red Moon this shit would be legendary I hope it happens with different choices because I would really like to see that I think many here too I think :unsure::D
I would like to see at least what would happen if possibly Mc died, but a ghost never dies :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Anyway, it would be cool to see Gloria's reaction if Mc dies if she will become more than vindictive :devilish:
Idk man, we are talking about having a mostly human merc go up against a super soldier? Henry was the only one that had a chance at defeating him and even then he didnt manage to so I think this was the only "realistic" outcome where MC and everyone else doesnt die to this super human killing machine.
And I dont want Gloria to have the power to snap the guy out of existance becuase then she would be too powerful and all sense of danger would be lost forever.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bla bla bla, Search function Blah Blah change search preferences, to latest post Blah blah etc pepe
Thanx cxx to qoute one resident and lately nice, wise user HornyyPussy profetic words " those who search ....will find !"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy and cxx
Nov 23, 2018
Oh?! :oops: Not relevant?
Knight of the Dawn said Philly's patrons may ask for a scene with Meredith. Philly had no intention of adding a sex scene with the Dragon until a number of supporters requested it.
I don't know if it will actually happen in CoBD, but considering that it has happened before I don't see this possibility as irrelevant nor impossible. There are still many months ahead of us until the last episode sees the light of day.
And just to clarify this: I don't give a fuck about a scene with Meredith; it's not me hoping but hypothesizing.
hello, now that they touch on the subject, a scene with Meredith would not be bad since she has her thing, the truth would be interesting

Reactions: Aristos

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
to be honest I suspect that the Red Moon goes and kills Meredith, at least in one of the Endings.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A lot is not all. If you use the term "we want" it's a speak for all. That's all. Otherwise it would be correct to say "we don't want Meredith at all. Just kill her ffs!" because a lot of players don't like Meredith and after 14 fucking chapters I think we deserve a Meredith dies a hurtful death scene. I really thought we would have it in this update but unfortunately disappointed again. Get it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wishful thinking... Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Crazymic79

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
So guys, I have multiple runs going trough the game. For the multiple girls of course. But in none of the runs I did, including Gloria or Victoria, I'll get this image presented to me. Can someone explain to me what the f#ck is going on here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Idk man, we are talking about having a mostly human merc go up against a super soldier? Henry was the only one that had a chance at defeating him and even then he didnt manage to so I think this was the only "realistic" outcome where MC and everyone else doesnt die to this super human killing machine.
And I dont want Gloria to have the power to snap the guy out of existance becuase then she would be too powerful and all sense of danger would be lost forever.
(y)

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes