xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does the game have NTR, Cuckold, Sandbox or point & click, or is it a game where we progress by making choices?
No tag, No cuckold, from the player perspective (also depens on the sensibility of the player and his own personal interpretations) No sandbox, choice based game,
:unsure: Did you read the OP and all that nice letters the Mod and Developer posted there ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
also could say that lack of sex was disappointing but due what happened it's understandable that no actual sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Well, the team comes from an abandoned club where they couldn't find any other clothes, and some of the girls arrived in there after running away from a bot whorehouse, so... well, it's kinda justified, I guess? But Meredith scene is just too much
I always wondered....the mc could go around the city to get his dick wet whenever he liked but couldn't buy some fucking clothes? Or get someone else to buy them for him?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Eh, would have preferred if there was an option to just let the Red Moon get on with their business. Victoria is no better than Meredith and has served her purpose at this point. I must have made a couple of "wrong" choices that the game interprets as actually liking her.

f65sone1121

Nov 21, 2018
Eh, would have preferred if there was an option to just let the Red Moon get on with their business. Victoria is no better than Meredith and has served her purpose at this point. I must have made a couple of "wrong" choices that the game interprets as actually liking her.

This is what happens if you make the "right" choices.

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes