gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This is what happens if you make the "right" choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I didn't get that option because some of my previous choices blocked me out of it (or rather, my previous choices meant that the conversation didn't end like that: The MC will always try to save Victoria's life, regardless of the player's preference. Previous choices determine if he succeeds.)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think the Red Moon's action is the outcome of the choices you have done in the scenes of previous chapters in which you can interact with him.
Very likely, still it feels strange the sudden change of heart. Maybe if the game had spend more time developing the Red Moon character it wouldn't feel rushed. Same for "swinging tits" Meredith, her actions have become bizarre and pretty much just fan service, baiting people who wanted a sex scene with her. :confused:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Same for "swinging tits" Meredith, her actions have become bizarre and pretty much just fan service, baiting people who wanted a sex scene with her. :confused:
My guess is the Meredith "swinging tits" has something to do with her "sexual libido". I mean, she is already show that she has a "crush" on the MC, even after he threated her with "roughness" many times. My guess is that Meredith has a libido for "brute" men, what she associate with "power" or something like that, and that is what really turn her on.

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I mean she played her role and she has so many scenes, doubt she'll offer anything new at this point so why not kill her for the last thrill
Pippin (or maybe Merry) said the same thing about Gollum, but he was wrong…

Very likely, still it feels strange the sudden change of heart. Maybe if the game had spend more time developing the Red Moon character it wouldn't feel rushed. Same for "swinging tits" Meredith, her actions have become bizarre and pretty much just fan service, baiting people who wanted a sex scene with her. :confused:
My guess is the Meredith "swinging tits" has something to do with her "sexual libido". I mean, she is already show that she has a "crush" on the MC, even after he threated her with "roughness" many times. My guess is that Meredith has a libido for "brute" men, what she associate with "power" or something like that, and that is what really turn her on.
I think both of you have right. Both the Red Moon conversion than the Meredith's tits dance seem odd, since the way they were implemented in the game (too rushed for the Red Moon and to gratuitous for Meredith), but they are also in some way justified and expected, due to certain dialogues between both of them and Victoria in the previous chapters.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 14

*** UPDATED POST 2023-JUN-29***

Nueva traducción actualizada - v1.14.0

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---
New translation update - v1.14.0

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Bla bla bla, Search function Blah Blah change search preferences, to latest post Blah blah etc pepe
Thanx cxx to qoute one resident and lately nice, wise user HornyyPussy profetic words " those who search ....will find !"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
On the one hand, I wish to sincerely thank you for pointing me in the right direction about how to find the search result I'm actually trying to find, since F95 apparently decided it can't be bothered to serve content people are trying to find. On the other hand, as someone who has been living and breathing bits all their life of over half a century now, let me point out that usable (as in NOT "most relevant") search result ordering on this #^@*%@&$ing site is NOT something an average mortal is capable of achieving without explicit guidance.

Reactions: Crazymic79

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
On the one hand, I wish to sincerely thank you for pointing me in the right direction about how to find the search result I'm actually trying to find, since F95 apparently decided it can't be bothered to serve content people are trying to find. On the other hand, as someone who has been living and breathing bits all their life of over half a century now, let me point out that usable (as in NOT "most relevant") search result ordering on this #^@*%@&$ing site is NOT something an average mortal is capable of achieving without explicit guidance.
Yeah, no discussion about, the search function is not at its optimal performace, hence the tip from a few uploaders to order the preferences to latest, posts.
I feel sorry that you, fell into a grey zone, since there are a lot of people they don't even bother to search and ask right away.
and Mods and regular members are now dealing with this since the last 3 months.
the (k)ompresd versions are no longer linked to the OP by the Staff and Uploaders due to big amount of work, the Compressors are in charge to post their versions here or in the respective threads.
did you find how to change the search settings ? feel free to ask me per PM, sorry again if I came a bit as a douche across.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I was wondering how Philly was going to include sexytime during the last episode or two when the story calls for all action. The nudity of Gloria was great, but kind of disappointed with the angle of the scene. MC suffers an explosion, is knocked out in the middle of the action, and dreams of a scene? Come on...

I would have rather they just left the sexy time until after the story is resolved. Give us nothing in this episode, resolve the conflict, and give us all a huge payoff and happy ending with the girl we want. Let us edge a bit, let it cook - nothing wrong with waiting a bit for a finale. It just felt forced.

If anything the only scene that would have made sense would have been with Meredith.

Also, what are the story conditions for Victoria to die from Red Moon?

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes