• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Trying to define this episode: soundtrack 10\10, scenes(sexual and non sexual) 10\10, and the incredible mind-blowing story 10\10, Philly you are a genius , i was already expecting something good but this... this was just incredible!!,i just like to highlight one more thing, the way you know the exactly song you should put in each scene is really impressive.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Awww, Tiffy, that Shanlon scene was pretty hot. Had to do another save with added depravity to get the choke part. Doesn't add much but it's nice.

I did see something i've never seen before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still can't decide on who I like most between Ellen and Katie though.

First Ellen had it hands down. She's what i'd go for most IRL but Katie is adorable as fuck.
I was kinda sad you couldn't have Ellen if you went for the trap but going for Ellen was definitely worth it in my replay. I couldn't decide either so I want both.
Oh right you're one of those panty wearers I keep hearing about. lol Go commando it'll change your life. :sneaky:

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
First and foremost, holy hell that was a fantastic update!

Secondmost, small bug during the "break-in":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thirdmost...I'm gonna play it again! {GIR smiley}

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to see mc and the doctor do it did they do it on this update?
No.

Katie is the only one not to get fucked out of the main 3 so far.

Makes sense though. Ellen he already had history with, Victoria has been trying to seduce him on orders but developed feelings however she's more sexually active than Katie.

Doc has only just really opened up to him. Kinda dawned on her she's developing feelings for him. Pretty sure it will come soon though.

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes